𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

M'Baku was now walking into the Wakandan council room , as the other memebers were discussing.

"Heaven Scrapers had no evidence of any activity at all." One of them said.

"Oh the river border has been breached , huh?" M'Baku asked , looking at the council."If my soldiers were present , this 'fish man' , would be bound before us as we speak."

"If your muscle brains were present , they would still be there choking on their fuzzy adornments."Okoye said to him.

"You bald-headed demon..." M'Baku stated.Okoye glared at him.

"Show some respect , you two." Ramonda tried to reason with them.

"Respect?"M'Baku asked as he then turned at one of the tribe's men."These men should be ashamed to show their faces!"

"Watch your tone , Jabari!" He spat.

M'Baku then started his chant but Okoye then stopped him stomping her spear to the ground along with the Dora Milaje.Queen Ramonda then pointed to where M'Baku had to sit.

M'Baku then moved to where he had to sit.

"As I was saying , there was no aerial surveillance footage of him."Okoye continued.

"And nothing on the radar as well." Another guy added.

"So he swarm underwater for 100 kilometers." An Elder added.

"He was not alone and claims to command a massive army." Ramonda informed.

"He wants us to deliver one American scientist?So he can kill them?" Another Elder asked.

"Do it." A female elder said.Queen Ramonda watched her with a confused expression."We never had to face an enemy with access to vibranium before.And we have no Black Panther to protect us."

"That is because this wise Council allowed Killmonger to take the throne and burn up all of your precious Heart-Shaped Herb." M'Baku spoke up.

"M'Baku , what would you have us do?" Queen Ramonda asked him.

"We should find the fishman and kill him." He told her.Okoye looked at him.

"If we do what he is asking for now , what is to stop him from coming back and asking for more?" M'Baku asked them.

The question made Queen Ramonda think.The Council meeting contined for a few more moments.