𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟓

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

Wakanda was officially back in order from the attacks and everyone from the Talokan battle had returned home.

The people in the villages were in their homes and getting food as they went back to their normal life.

Shuri , who was wearing a black long dress with a golden , was walking through the villages , speaking to people aswell as looking around the areas.

A young boy then invited Shuri to take a look at his family's stall and she stayed there for some time looking at it.

" My wife. " (Y/N) said as he walked up behind her.He was wearing a tight long sleeve shirt with grey loose pants.She turned around quickly and smiled at him.She excused the family and turned to him

" My husband. " She said smiling and he smiled back as they both began walking.

He bent his arm half way as it had a space for Shuri to put her hand through it and her other hand was on his upper arm.She continued to smile as she held onto him.

"So , are you officially staying in Wakanda?" She asked , looking at him as they walked.

"Well , I haven't spoke to dad yet so I'll have to call him and I haven't made an official desicion..." He started."Mmmm.." Shuri hummed as she grinned  and raised one of her eyebrows as she listened.

"But yes I'll be staying here with you offically." He said, not making eye contact.

"Yes!" She squealed and (Y/N) laughed at her cuteness.She placed her head on his shoulder and caressed his arms.

They continued to walk until they reached by a step and Shuri sat on the step's railing and (Y/N) leaned on a wall , arms crossed , as they both continued to look at the village.

(Y/N) stole a small glance at her and the sun gave a her a beautiful glow."You know , I never got to thank you for saving me from that bullet wound I got when I first met you..." (Y/N) started unfolding his amrs as Shuri turned to face him.

He held both her hands "Thank you." He said before kissing her.

"Well , you were a broken white boy anyway." She said amusingly.

"Hmm.Don't blame me , I could've died-" Shuri cut him off by kissing him and placing her hands on his chest.They smiled at eachother.

"Come on.I have some things to do." She said , holding his hand.

Shuri was now helping a few of the Wakandans grow more of the heart shaped herb as (Y/N) did the same.

When they were finished they went back into the lab.

Shuri and (Y/N) where now walking down a hall into the lab and they both smiled as they saw Riri at a desk.

"Yo!" Shuri said and Riri turned around and smiled as they both did their handshake.

"All set to head home?" Shuri asked her.

"As long you're sure the police won't be waiting for me at the airport." Riri said.

"Don't worry , (Y/N) look care of that." Shuri said , motioning her hand to him as Riri smiled at him in thanks.

"But you might want to slow down on your homework-for-hire buisness.Get caught slipping , I can't help you with that." He said with his hands crossed , grinning.

Riri laughed softly , holding her hands together , smiling and nodded at him as he smiled back.

"They said you guys wanted to talk to me about something?"Riri asked looking at the two.

"Yes.Your suit.It's a great design but.." Shuri started and she took a glance at (Y/N) "Can't let you leave with it." (Y/N) finished.

" It's all good.Figured at least I could do is help Wakanda clean up my mess." Riri told them.

"We one more thing to show you." Shuri said as she began to move.

Shuri , (Y/N) and Riri walked over to something that was covered with a large cloth.

Riri pulled it off and gasped at what she saw.The same car from the car chase , upgraded.

"Took me a while to find all the parts from the river but it was worth it." Shuri said as Riri was looking at it.

"How did you?..." Riri asked , amazed and Shuri giggled softly.

"It's my dad's car.We used to work on it before...." Riri started and Shuri and (Y/N) nodded in understanding.

"You sure this is her?" Riri asked opening the front door."Every part.Have it shipped to Boston.Be there before you arrive." Shuri said as she moved to the front of the the car and opened the front of it and looked in and closed it as she smiled.

"Bring it in man!" She said as she hugged Shuri and contained herself before she hugged (Y/N).

"Panther , Miss Williams' transport has arrived."GRIOT said as (Y/N) and Riri seperated.

Riri looked at the guards and Shuri held (Y/N)'s arm.

"Look after yourself." Shuri said to her.

"Sure you two not trying to slide to Chicago? Catch a Bulls game?" Riri asked them as they both smiled.

"Sounds fun , but I have something I need to take care of." Shuri said.

A van was driving down a road in the mountains and Everett was inside , he was wearing a orange jumpsuit and was hancuffed.

He was sittimg down inside and two police men were in the front of the car , driving him to the police station after Valentina arrested him for 'helping Wakanda'.

While the police men where driving they saw a few trees broken on the road.

"What the hell is this?" One of the police men asked "Can we turn around?" The other one asked.

"I don't know man.We'll lose an hour." He answered."Why don't you go check it out?" The other guy asked him as he got his gun and got out of the van.

After a few seconds , the police man was hit agressively to the van which knocked him out and the other one got kicked out the van.

Everett tried to take off the handcuffs until the back van doors were ripped open abrubtly.

Everett saw the Midnight Angel suit and watched in horror and shock until the mask came off and revealed Okoye's face and she smiled at him.

"Oh!" Everett breathed out in relief as he saw Okoye.

"A colonizer in chains.Now I have seen everything." Okoye said amusingly.

"Funny." He said sarcastically.

" Let's go. Your son is impatiently waiting for you." Okoye said as she moved.

"Oh gosh!He's okay!" He said even more relived as Okoye took off the handcuffs quickly.