𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟒

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

Location : Atlantic Ocean

The Talokans were swimming along with Namor to find the Vibranium dectector that they discovered in the ocean.

The all stopped and exammined the detector carefully.

Namor was about to touch it until it made an extremely loud noise which caused all the Talokans to became agrivated as they all covered their ears.

" Get out of the water! " Namor shouted as everyone swam to the surface.

As they came out of the water they then saw a , what seemed to be a huge boat , unreavling as it was camoflaged.

Shuri was now walking up on the edge of the Sea Leopard and did the Wakanda chant as aircrafts began to shoot at the Talokans in the water.

Namor became angry and came out of the water as the Talokans went back in and began to take down the aircrafts with his spear.

Ironheart , aka Riri came out of the water in her new suit design.

" For the Queen." She said before charging at them.

The another aircraft and Ironheart were both shooting at Namor but he chose to attack the aircraft and it was sent onto the Sea Leopard and crashed the edge of it as he demaged it with his spear.

Namora and a few of the Talokans were trying to stop the sonic emitter that was going off at the bottom of the ship.The other ones couldn't get close to it but Namora manged to stab her spear into it.

Talokans were now crawling up onto the Sea Leopard.The Dora Milaje went into one horizontal line as Jabari men had ropes around their waists.

" Phambili! " Ayo , the new Dora Milaje Gerneral shouted as the Dora Milaje's charged , jumped off the edge of the boat and began to attack to Talokans who were coming up onto the Sea Leopard.

Shuri put on her mask turned around and shouted as she charged to go into the fight and (Y/N) , Nakia and M'Baku looked at her.

Shuri did a back flip and shot towards the Talokans before fighting them.The Dora Milaje and The Black Panther were fighting against the Talokans.

"Riri! How's it going up there?" Shuri asked as she was fighting.

"Hey MR.GRIOT?I could really used that back up right now!" Riri said and Namor was about to hit her.

"I thought you'd never ask." GRIOT said as a Royal Talon came flying out of the water , shooting at Namor.Namor looked at it but Riri shot at him again and he then hit her with his spear and caused her to go spinning and The Royal Talon kept following him but he was moving at a fast pace.