𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟐

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

"I mean , shouldn't we be burning incense or something?" Nakia asked , putting the herb mixture together.

Shuri smiled and shook her head playfully.(Y/N) was at edge of the bed and was looking at her.
"Hey , you alright?" He asked holding her hand.She nodded , smiling at him as they both caressed eachother's hands and let go.

"Only Bast knows how the ancestors will make it to this lab." Nakia said walking over to Shuri with the bowl of liquid.

Shuri then laid down as (Y/N) was now by her head and Riri was beside him.

"Are you sure you don't want me to bury you?" Nakia asked Shuri.

"No.Need you to have acess to my chest , just in case I go through cardiac arrest." Shuri said and (Y/N) held her hand again and squeezed it.

"Cardiac Arrest?" Riri asked looking up at (Y/N) and Nakia."She's joking." (Y/N) and Nakia looked at Riri sadly "Right?Right?"Riri asked getting worried.

"Allow this Heart-Shaped Herb to give you the strength of the Black Panther and take you to the Ancestral Plane." Nakia started and brought the bowl to her mouth.

" Ramonda.We beg of you , come to your daughter. " Nakia , then placing the liquid into Shuri's mouth as Shuri cheeks turned purple.

Shuri woke up , but she wasn't in the lab , she was underwater.She looked around until she realized and swam up to the surface.

She came out of the water and sat on one of the bars.She was in a white dress and she looked around the area and she was now in the council room.

Shuri got up and looked at the thorne and saw something peaking up and it seemed to be hair.

She walked slowly around the throne to see properly."Mother?" She asked.

When she walked she then saw someone who she truly was not expecting.Erik Stevens , also known as Killmonger and N'Jadaka.

"N'Jadaka." Shuri said with furrowed eyebrows.

"Lil' cousin." He said.

"How?" She asked him.

"How is never as important as why , right?" He responded , bringing back what Namor said to her previously."You chose me."

"Impossible.I would never choose you." She replied.