𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟎

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

Namor came back from the beach and now came to where Shuri , (Y/N) and Riri were and found one of his people dieing.

He knelt down and held her head "What happened my child? "

" The Wakandans.They came for her.K'uk'ulkan...can you save me?" She asked him.

Namor closed his eyes as he couldn't answer her question and couldn't save her either.

Namora then walked over to them." Is she dead? "  She asked.

" Yes. " He replied.Namor placed his hand on her face and closed her eyes " Rest child. "

" They came...while you spoke to the Queen?We should not have trusted her.The Princess has seen our home.What is stopping them from coming to Talokan? " Namora asked him.

" I will. " Namor replied.

Shuri , (Y/N) , Queen Ramonda , Nakia and Riri were now arriving back in Wakanda in the Royal Talon.

When they arrived , they were seperated temporarily as the they had a few tasks to do.

Shuri was now in her lab and was talking with one of the Wakandans."Princess , it is good to have you and your husband back.The city has been on the edge since you two left." He told her as they were walking up the stairs.

"Go.Fortify the sonic barriers for all waterways."She told him beginning to work again.

(Y/N) then came walking into the lab and saw Shuri already starting to work.He put his arms around her waist and she looked up at him and smiled as she pulled him into a long kiss , her arms around his neck , her fingers running through his hair as his hands were around her waist as they made out for a few minutes.

"Woah , what was that?" (Y/N) asked her , soudning a bit out of breath , smiling as they pulled away and Shuri smiled "Sorry , it's just that we got interrupted last time." She told him , looking down.

"Hey , you alright?" (Y/N) asked as she put both her hands on his chest and caressed it as his hands were on her waist.

"Yeah , I just have some things to finish up." She said and (Y/N) kissed her temple as they both turned back to do their work.

"Princess , (Y/N)?" Aneka said as she walked in.

Shuri and (Y/N) looked at her. "Neka." Shuri said.

Aneka then hugged Shuri and (Y/N) "Thank the ancestors." She said to the two of them.