𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

Queen Ramonda was now in a Royal Talon , arriving back to Wakanda

"Queen Ramonda of the nation Wakanda gave an electrifying speech at the UN yesterday while members of her military escorted captive mercenaries onto the floor of the UN." A reporter stated.

"A year has passed since Queen Ramonda was reinstated as ruler of Wakanda after King T'Challa's sudden death from an undisclosed illness last year." Queen Ramonda continued to look at the screen and listened to what the reporter was saying.

"All eyes are on the tiny , powerful nation as it finds itself increasingly isolated..."

"My Queen. Approaching the river border." Okoye informed Queen Ramonda.

"We are home." Okoye said as the reached passed the gates and went inside of Wakanda.

Okoye flew passed many buildings and reached to their exact destination and landed.

Shuri was now in her lab and was working on a design.

(Y/N) was also in there , working alongside everyone else , helping them out.

"Princess." GRIOT said.

"Just a moment , I'm in the middle of something." Shuri said , still detaling the design.

"I understand Princess , however..." GRIOT tried to speak but Shuri cut him off.

"You're disrupting my train of thought." She told GRIOT , continuing her work.

Two doors opened as Queen Ramonda came into her lab.

"Shuri." Queen Ramonda called her.

Shuri turned around in shock , as she was not expecting her mother to be back so soon.

"Mother." Shuri said looking at her.

"I was trying to tell you.The Queen is here." GRIOT told her.

"Thank you." Shuri said , turning back to continue her work.

"That thing unnerves me.I think that one day artificial intelligence is going to kill us all."Queen Ramonda said starting to walk.

"My AI isn't like the movies , Mother.It does exactly what I tell it to do." Shuri answered.

"Yeah , if only children were the same." Queen Ramonda finished." I see everyone is working."

Shuri nodded to her mother as she was still focased to her design.