𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟏

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

The funeral of Queen Ramonda was now taking place , in the same area where they had T'Challa's funeral a year ago.

Everyone was in tears , but Shuri did not shed any tears but had a look on her face , showing how tired she really was.

The Dora Milaje memebers then covered Queen Ramonda's coffin and picked it up and carried it away.

M'Baku then walked over to Shuri and bowed.
"The Jabariland offers you their comfort for your loss." He began but Shuri did not turn her head to face him.

"You must mourn her in accordance to the rituals of your ancestors.Do not bury yourself in your technology." He continued.

"Why are you here?" She spoke up , now looking at him.

"I promised your brother , that I would provide you with counsel and protection.But I am in need of your advice today.Your tribal elders have approached me with a proposition." He stated , walking closer to Shuri."They wish to evacuate the city and set up camp in Jabariland."

"So , now you are keen to hear from a child who scoffs at tradition?" She asked , looking back at him again.

"The world...The world has taken too much from you for you to still be considered a child." He told her.

"It is in my people's intrest to know which way your mind is leaning." He finished.

"The elders are desperate.The city is vulnerable.If you are to provide for them , they will be great debt to you." She told him.

"And what of your heart?Which way is your heart leaning?" He asked.

"I just buried the last person who truly knew me.My heart was buried with her." She answered.

M'Baku then decided to not say anything more , so he bowed as Shuri did the same and then left her.

Shuri was walking into her lab and saw one person who was burying themselves in working and it appeared to be (Y/N).

"(N/N)..." Shuri said , slowly walking closer to him.

(Y/N) turned around quickly , slightly startled.Shuri's eyes softened at the at his condition.His eyes were red , tears streaming down his face , he was sniffling and had a few tissues in his hand.

(Y/N) wiped his face with the tissues and was about to look back at Shuri but she was already walking over to him and they both hugged eachother.

Both their eyebrows were furrowed and (Y/N) contiued to shed a few tears.(Y/N) caressed Shuri's back and hands and kept softly apoligizing to her.