𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟕

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

Location : Cap-Haïtien , Haïti

Ramonda had just arrived in Haiti and went to the home of Nakia.She walked in and saw many children running around but caught some of their attention.

"Bonjour." She said as three kids came running to her.

" You're here for the headmistress? " A boy asked her as she nodded.

Queen Ramonda was now wallking into the building with the three children.

" She's there. " The boy told her pointing at Nakia as she was talking to other children and the three children beside Queen Ramonda walked away.

"Bonjour." Queen Ramonda greeted Nakia as she turned around and watched Queen Ramonda in shock.

Nakia then told the other children to go to another place as she then looked at Queen Ramonda.

" Queen Mother." Nakia said , bowing.

Nakia and Queen Ramonda were walking around the building as Nakia was updating her about the area.

"Everything is a lesson here for the children.They painted the walls , they feed the fish and they grow everything that we eat here." Nakia told Queen Ramonda.

"I recognize some of the concepts here.But you are using different material."Queen Ramonda stated.

"Yes , we use strictly what we can find here in Haiti." Nakia replied.

Queen Ramonda then looked at Nakia.

"You were missed at T'Challa's funeral." Queen Ramonda told her.

Nakia looked at her sadly and walked over to a balcony.

"It's been six years since you left us.I thought you would at least come back for the ceremony." Queen Ramonda continued.

Nakia then turned back to her. "I was afraid of how final the funeral would be." She said.

"Nakia , daughter of Yaa.." Queen Ramonda started as she walked over to Nakia , placing on hand on her cheek.

"Wherever you go , you are still Wakandan , and you know death is not the end." Queen Ramonda finished.

Nakia nodded as she continued to look at her." Thank you . "

"How is everyone at home?" Nakia asked , with a hopefull smile on her face.