𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟔

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

Shuri and (Y/N) were now in Haiti and was now heading to Nakia's home.

Shuri was wearing a black crop top , black shades , short jeans and (Y/N) was wearing a grey sweat top with black jeans.(Y/N) was driving a Wakandan vehichle and Shuri was looking around the area.

Shuri was slightly licking the lollipop. "This place is gorgeous." She said as she glanced at him as he nodded and smiled.

"Not as gorgeous as you though." He complimented her as he took the lollipop from her hand and placed it in his as he grinned.

Shuri was left there flabbagastered and watched him with her mouth left agap as she turned away blushing and smiling.

They arrived Nakia's home and he parked the car and they came out of it.Shuri took out her backpack from the trunk and placed it on.

They both put out their hands as held eachother's hands as they walked to her home.

They both smiled as they saw Nakia walking toward them from inside her home.

"Hey." Shuri spoke up." Welcome. " Nakia said to the two , smiling , as she hugged them both.

" It's good to see you two." She said as they both smiled at her."Everything is ready.Just give me one moment." she said beginning to walk away but Shuri stopped her and looked at both Nakia and (Y/N).

"Actually , I think I should do it on my own." Shuri spoke up and Nakia looked at (Y/N) as he was already nodding "Sure , yeah." (Y/N) said."Of course." Nakia told her .

Shuri gave (Y/N) kiss with her hand on his cheek"I love you."(Y/N) said softly"I love you too." Shuri told him , smiling after backing away.

"(Y/N) , I'll show you around my home if you like?"Nakia asked him."Of course I'd love too!" (Y/N) said happily as Nakia smiled and put her hand on his back and took off with him.

Shuri smiled at them before walking off and headed to the shore of the beach that was there.

There was a log and a a set of logs that was burning , making a campfire.

Shuri sat on the log and placed her backpack down.

She then took out the white funeral garments and held onto them for a few seconds before throwing it into the fire.This was the same thing she almost did with her mother , this marks the end of the mouring period.

Shuri looked at the garments as it it burned and then looked at the beach before closing her eyes.While she was closing her eyes , she was having flashbacks about her and T'Challa.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐃𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓 ✩ 𝗦𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗜 𝗨𝗗𝗔𝗞𝗨 ✯【𝖡𝖮𝖮𝖪 2】 🎉