𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

Okoye , Shuri , (Y/N) and Riri were now in the vehichle that they had from Wakanda and was now driving to where Riri had the vibranium detector design.

While they were driving in the car , Shuri could of sworn she saw Riri checking out (Y/N) as he sat in the back with her , with his muscular arms crossed and one leg of the other.

She tried her best to shake it off , but also kept monetering Riri on her movements with him.

They finally arrived to the location to where Riri had the design and they drove in.

"What exactly is this place?" Okoye asked.

"I fixed a few trucks for the head of sanitation.He let's me work out of this garage in exchange." Riri answered as everyone got out of the car.

"I just have to get my work laptop." Riri told them

Everyone then walked inside the area "Please don't touch anything." Riri told them as she walked to where her work laptop was.

"You don't have to worry about that" Okoye told her as she and Shuri both looked around.

"It may not look like much.." Riri started as (Y/N) then looked at her." But it's my life's work here." She said.

"No , no I mean all of this looks pretty well designed and detailed." (Y/N) complimented her work.Riri looked at him abit flabagastered at his compliment and smiled at him , cheeks heating up."Thanks."She said softly as (Y/N) nodded and then turned to go by Shuri.

Shuri had her brows furrowed and eyes squinting as she was this close to telling Riri about their relationship.(Y/N) noticed her expression and smirked "What's wrong , Princess?" (Y/N) asked her , teasingly.

Shuri grinned as she continued to look at other things Riri had "Hmm...nothing." (Y/N) looked at her as he leaned on a table , smirking at her as his wife tried to distract herself. "Suree.."

"So , the design for the machine is on that laptop?" Okoye asked Riri."Yeah." She replied.

"And you just leave it on a desk in a car garage?"Okoye asked her , dumbfounded.

"I got 2065-byte encryption on that thing." Riri said.

"That's impressive . Ever locked yourself out?" Shuri asked her.

"Took me the whole semester to get back in.Had to build a functional quantum computer just to crack my own encryption." She answered.

"What is that you're building here? Is it Stark Tech?" Shuri asked her , after touching a poster on a board.