𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

It was the next day and Everett was now coming out of his car as he just drove up to the scene where Shuri (Y/N) , Okoye were the night before.

He then walked up to one of the Agents and shook his hand.

"Ross , from the Agency.You got any witnesses?" Everett asked him.

"None.But we think it was the Wakandans." The man told him.

"Excuse me?" Everett looked at him confused.

"Our field office got a tip from Langley that they were coming." He said.

"Right.Who made that call?" Everett asked him.

The man then looked up from Everett and looked up at someone else from a distance as he pointed at the person."She did."

Everett turned around and saw the new director coming out of her vehichle and walked out.

"Director de Fontaine." Everett said , walking beside her.

"Really?" She asked , sarcastically.
"Well...Uh , Agents thinks it was the Wakandans." Everett told her.

"Yeah , we've been on every one of them since they took our ship.That's why I wanted you here." She said looking at him.

"You're lookin' good."She stated.
Everett looked down at his suit "Oh.Well , I try."

"You put that home gym in?" She asked. "Yeah.Last year." He answered blankly.
"Maybe I'll drop by sometime and jump on your Peloton..." She then remebered something.

"Also...how's our son going?" She asked him as she stopped walking and turned to face her ex-husband.

Everett scoffed "Really , now you wanna ask about (Y/N) , after so many years?You know he missed you right? It was tough for him to move on without you at such a young age." Everett told her.

Valentina had no answer as she gulped , beginning to look around feeling more guilty than she was.She did miss her son , dearly.But she left him and his dad , alone and Everett had to take care of him from there.

"But other than that , he's doing excellent.He graduated from University and is now officially a piolet-" Everett was about to mention that he was married but decided to keep it in.

Valentina smiled and nodded .She was about to say something until a guy came up to them and spoke.

"Howdy.I'm special agent in charge." He said putting out his hand to shake Valentina's but she spoke up.