Siracusan troubles Part 1

"The court will have order!!" The judge yelled. Another judge whispered something in Siracusan to him. Sadly, I can't understand any of what he was whispering about.

Yep. This is me. Alter 'Valor' Valero. I am in the court room of Siracusa and will be having a taste at their... Pistole e Ordine law. From the looks of things, it's not very enjoyable. Heck. I am tied to my seat.

It's very ironic how a nation that is basically run by mafia families have a legal system. I'd imagine they have hard times even enforcing any laws, but the recent events proved me wrong, I guess.

Now! How did I get here? Well, it all takes place in back in Victoria, more specifically, in a Columbian style diner.

--------
Downtown Londonium, Mary's Diner//16:00 hours//20 days prior.

"Well, I've made it. Despite your directions." The young Lupo said with a Siracusan accent as he took a seat.

I was covering my face with a newspaper, of course, it was to pretend to be cool. You know? That mysterious person vibe that wears classy suit and a wide newspaper? You get it.

Of course, it cannot be completed without a secret code. Which after he didn't say it, I coughed to tell him that he forgot about it.

The young Lupo rolled his eyes and sighs, "Valentía vive, vence y verifica. Virtud visible, vigor vitaliza." After which, I put the newspaper down and put up my signature smile.

"Valor," I acknowledge him, extending my hand for a handshake. To which he shook and replied, "Fantasma."

The young Lupo was wearing a light brown suit, and a rather stylish aviator sun glasses on top of his head. He's putting up an intimidating aura, as he stares me with a piercing gaze.

I however, am not intimidated.

"You are the arms dealer my men told me about?" he questions, "I did my research on you."

"Oh? How so?" I perked up when he mentions that he did his own research on me. That's kind of him.

"The so-called self-proclaimed Treasure Hunter. Wanted for stealing 9 million LMD worth of guns from Laterano, twice. Wanted in Iberia, Laterano, Siracusa, and charged for Money laundering, first-degree murder, intentional murder, heist, identity theft, and excommunication." He states, to which I chuckled.

"An impressive CV, no?" I joked, "But believe me when I say this. I'm a thief, not a murderer. Those people who charged me with intentional murder and such things are just petty! I killed people in self-defence!"

"Let me get straight to the point. I'm here for guns," Fantasma, said. Crossing his arms.

"we'll get there. But before we do. I need upfront payment." I leaned in, "A small amount of 250 thousand LMD." I smiled.

Fantasma pushed something with his legs under the table. It was a small briefcase.

"500 thousand in there. Do not disappoint me." He simply said.

I don't need to check. All I need was his words. A Siracusan famiglia surely pays a lot for anything that can make them have the upper hand against other famiglia's.

I smiled, "then let's proceed, shall we?"

We both stood up and exited the diner. Not forgetting the briefcase of course. I motioned him to my car.

Which, by the way, is my most beloved possession. A sleek, and fancy red open top car. Of course, it has retractable roof, if not, I would be wet every time I take a ride because of the Victorian weather.