A bad feeling about this...

Author's note: Concerning the Jing Yuan banner on HSR, I got him in one 10 pull. In conclusion, my luck for the rest of this year has dried up... BUT! Texalter WILL come home!

Anyways, check the notes at the end, as always.

-------------------------------

Zaysik residence//0500 hours.

DRIIIINNGGG!!! SMASH!!

It's been 12 years and I still hate the sound of that alarm clock...

05:00 AM, as usual.

I got out of bed and made my way to the bathroom to have a nice warm shower.

Today is the day of the Interview, after all. And hopefully today I'll get the job. I mean, it's only a secretary position, right? How difficult can that job possibly be?

I'm planning on moving out from my parents' house after I get this job. It's the next step of life, y'know? I'm already 24 years of age, I can't live on my parents' house forever.

Though that depends on the salary. On the website, the position was advertised for 30k LMD... a year. I can now see why there are not many people applying...

I can probably buy or rent a small apartment.

After the shower, I dressed up in a classic white business suit and a black blazer. Don't forget about the tie.

What's next? Right, breakfast. I'll just buy one at a drive through.

"Hmm? Leaving already, dear?" My mother's groggy voice emerged from behind me.

"Oh, mom. Yes, the interview is at 7, and I don't want to risk being late."

"But it's only 6 AM though?"

"Never an excuse for tardiness."

"That's the spirit!" She gave me a thumbs-up. "Now go out there and excel in that interview!"

"Uhh... not exactly 'destroy,' mom. But I'll do my best." I gently pinched the bridge of my nose and stepped out of the house.

On my way to the location, I stopped by a fast-food drive through to order aa coffee and a breakfast burger.

"Welcome to MyDonna's, what would you like to order?" A feminine voice spoke through the speaker.

"Вы говорите по-урсусски? (Do you speak Ursusian?)"

"..."

"..."

"Да, я говорю на урсусском (Yes, I speak Ursusian)" The voice changes to be more masculine after a while of waiting.

"Okay. Can I get an Americano and a Sausage MacMuffin with an egg?"

"... you asked us if we can speak Ursusian for nothing?"

"Yes."

"..."

And just like that, I bought today's breakfast.

The distance between the company's location and the fast-food restaurant isn't that far, as I came to realize, arriving just 10 minutes later.

I parked on the sidewalk with a little time to spare. I used this time to eat my breakfast before finally entering the building.

It was an average office building. Pretty reasonable so far... every company either starts from here or they start from the founder's parent's garage.

And yes, I did my research on this company before hand when I applied.