Meet the new boss part 1

Author's note: I must say I have been enjoying Il Siracusan. If only I can manage to get Texas alter BEFORE 100 pulls! I am in need of a cute mafia wolf girl. Alas, I have gotten Penance, which I am not complaining. I have an interest in law so getting her might not be so bad after all.

Anyways, as usual check the notes at the end.

-----------------------

Abandoned warehouse, Lungmen//2000 hours.

"And here it is... M4 Carbines, modified, and a whole crate of ammunition. Just like we agreed upon."

I opened the shipping container, revealing dozens of M4 Carbines on a rack, as well as crates filled with magazines and the likes.

By the way, I'm still in Lungmen. And I've never known true stress and anxiety in delivering a whole shipping container filled with firearms in broad daylight in probably the strictest city on Terra.

"Yes, yes... boss will be pleased. But why should we pay you? You are alone, while we are many." My client smiled sadistically. This is the type of person I have to deal with almost every time.

I can see through my peripheral vision that his underlings are closing in on me.

I sighed, "It's true that I maybe cannot beat all of you. But are you willing to be enemies with the Carolina Famiglia?"

Hearing this, the client's smile fades as his underlings stopped in their tracks and backs away slowly.

"Geh... the Carolinas!" He spats out. "Fine. Here's your money." He threw a briefcase which landed in front of me.

"That's rude. Don Carolina might hear about this..." I say in an almost threatening voice.

The client got the message, and he grumbles as he picks up the briefcase. "Here." He offers me the briefcase.

"Thank you." I replied. Taking the briefcase.

Once again, I am humbled.

-------------------------

5 million LMD.

That is the amount of the previous transaction.

To be completely honest, I'm running out of funds right now.

Sure, it might be because I'm overextending a bit and bought so many small businesses and casinos that I blew all my money away.

That company of mine doesn't make that much money, when in reality it's only a front.

Luckily, I don't need to pay taxes. Because technically, I have no income.

Sherry has been doing her job as acting CEO swellingly. I don't know what she's up to. But I'm guessing she's doing some company stuff that I can't be bothered with.

I have to get more money somehow...

I still have a lot of second-hand firearms, mostly handguns, in a warehouse.

And the stock of my explosives are also running low...

Oh boy, it's time to acquire more weapons to sell at an exorbitant price. I heard Reunion wants some weapons.

This is difficult to do, since I am again, dangerously running out of money.

So far, my operations in Lungmen have gone swimmingly. LIBCO (L'IberiCo) has handled PR very smoothly. And thanks to my connection to Fantasma and the Carolina Famiglia, I don't need to pay for bodyguards.