⚠️ 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚊 𝚋𝚒𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚒𝚗𝚏𝚘 ⚠️

1

1. Hello everyone! Firstly, I would like to welcome you all to my brand-new fanfiction (actually first one on this account) with Five Hargreeves from The Umbrella Academy. I've been thinking about writing it a lot lately and I finally came up with an idea for it. So apart from this little introduction, here we have some disclaimers and other thingies I would like you to read before entering the next chapter. Enjoy!

||

2. This fanfiction is a kind of OC x Reader fanfiction, so you are the main character of it (I will be using female pronouns).

||

3. You will be written as Eight (Your/Name) Hargreeves, since the story is all about you.

||

4. I will try to write chapters containing between 2000-3000 words which is gonna be really hard for someone who doesn't have a clue about writing English fanfictions ;(

||

5. Five and (Y/N) are NOT blood related or anything like that, would be weird having a romance with... you know, actually never mind, let's just move to another disclaimer.

||

6. This fanfiction contains SPOILERS of TUA season first and maybe a bit from season 2, so make sure you don't read it before watching the show (it's up to you tho)

||

7. Some situations, dialogues etc are added by me to the actual situations from the show, as well as some of these are changed or even completely deleted as if they never happened.

||

8. In this fanfiction, due to the accident on one of the missions you fall in a coma for 15 years and you wake up in the same body you were before (in the beginning you are 15 but when you wake up, you're mentally 30)

||

9. And just for additional change, Five is not 58, after he's returned he is mentally 34 and his body is 17.

||

10. While reading you might notice several mistakes, weird formations etc and I just wanna warn you that ENGLISH IS NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE, so please don't mind any mistakes, just focus on the plot and dialogues which turns out a lot better than actual landscapes descriptions :D

||

11. Every similar dialogue/situation/etc. to other books is a COINCIDENCE!

||

12. Finally just a bit of FW: the fanfiction contains vulgar language, violence (blood, battle scenes etc.) and other things readers may perceive as disturbing (such as alcohol, drugs, cigarettes, sexual content) so I highly recommend this fanfiction for 16+ readers :>

||

13. Please, don't forget to vote and follow, as it really encourages me to write more and more for you guys <3

||

14. Enjoy my little proof of being a hopeless romantic!