𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛 | 𝙺𝚒𝚜𝚜 𝚖𝚎, 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗

^^^

I woke up in the morning with a huge headache. Nevertheless, I jumped out of bed and immediately realized what had happened yesterday.

My own sister used a rumor on me.

Allison rumored me to keep me from going with her to find Vanya.

I sat on the bed and touched my temple, which was throbbing with pain.

I was overcome with such strong emotions that I thought I would explode. The lamp hanging above my head began to shake and the pillows scattered on the bed suddenly rose up. I clenched my fists and tried to control my anger. How could she, how dare she, what kind of...

'Coffee. I need a goddamn cup of coffee.'

I stood up, swaying a bit, and looked at myself in the mirror. I looked like I had been partying all night or had at least drank a lot of alcohol. My hair was messy, my sweater was completely pilled, not to mention the condition of my pants. For a moment I considered whether to clean up at this point or maybe...

'No, coffee first. There are important and more important things.'

I left the room, constantly leaning on the wall with my hand. Allison never said that the consequences of her power were so drastically unpleasant. I was hoping a little carb and caffeine would help.

I walked down the stairs, making sure to hold on to the railing as tightly as possible. As soon as I reached the ground floor, I immediately breathed a sigh of relief. I heard the clinking of cups in the kitchen and thought it was Klaus and Luther coming down to make breakfast. I wondered if any of them were even remotely concerned about whether I was alive. To be honest, I wondered myself if I was alive.

I headed towards the kitchen, silently praying that Allison wasn't there. I didn't feel like having a morning fight, especially when I was in such a terrible condition.

Fortunately, I found only Klaus and Luther in the kitchen, just as I suspected. My oldest brother was sitting at the table, with his hood over his head and leaning on the table with his elbows. This seemed a bit strange to me, especially since he had never done this before. This was Klaus' thing, who was brewing coffee in a special pot at that moment. His facial expression showed that he was extremely pleased with himself.

I entered the room and took a seat next to Luther. The man looked at me from the corner of his eye and I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

Luther, the most sensible, most serious of our siblings, got drunk.

I pursed my lips, trying to stop myself from bursting into laughter.

At the same moment, Klaus turned around and saw me sitting at the table.

"Oh, (Y/N), I see you had a similar night to our Moon Boy," he winked at me knowingly, which I only responded with a raised eyebrow. "Oh, don't tell me you weren't out having fun."

"Are you talking about my visual condition?" I asked, involuntarily straightening my hair.

Klaus nodded and pointed to the dish in his hand.

"How about you tell me everything over a cup of coffee? I also have something to tell you."

"I'd love to, although I don't know if I want to talk right now."

"Actually, my dear sister, it's quite important, so I insist you stay," he smiled again.

I nodded. I raised my hand, directing a stream of energy into the cups on the counter. After a second, one of them stood on the table in front of me.