𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎 | 𝙲𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚊𝚐𝚎

^^^

"I thought I'd have more time before they found me."

I let out the breath I'd been holding for a few seconds. I stared at the counter, not daring to turn around. Under other circumstances, I would have gone straight for the attack, but it was only a few hours since I woke up from the coma. I didn't know if I was strong enough to fistfight or use my powers effectively.

"Okay. So let's all be professional about this, yeah?" The rumbling voice of one of the men worked on me like a slap in the face and the next sentence like a blow straight to the heart, "On your feet and come with us. They wanna talk to you."

This wasn't a normal coffee shop robbery. These guys came here for one specific purpose.

For Five.

'But why...?'

"I've got nothing to say."

The expression on the boy's face was composed, if he was afraid, he hid it very well.

"It doesn't have to go this way," said the same guy again.

"What do you want?" I groaned, almost begging. "Just get off of us."

I heard a gun reload. I shut my mouth and prayed Five would think of something.

"You better calm down that girl of yours," laughed another. "This may end badly for her. It would be a pity to spoil such a pretty face."

I saw Five's fists clench around the cup.

"Touch her and you're dead. She is not a part of it."

"Shut up, both of you," growled the first of the men. "You think I want to shoot a kid? Go home with that on my conscience?"

Before I could move, I felt Five's hand on my wrist. I immediately guessed what he was getting at.

"Well, I wouldn't worry about it." His eyes brightened. He turned to the man, ignoring the fact that he held a loaded rifle inches from his face. "You won't be going home."

I felt a jolt, saw a streak of blue smoke, and for the next second I felt like I was spinning on a carousel. Next thing I remember we're kneeling behind the counter and Five is reaching for a butter knife.

"Stay right here. And DO NOT move"

I heard shots, someone tried to fire a full magazine at us. The boy left me on the floor, teleported again. Despite his warnings, I peered over the counter to follow the action. Five appeared right behind the dark-skinned man and stabbed him in the neck. The guy fell to the floor with a loud thud, shots rang out again. It wasn't until I saw that there were 6 or 7 men that I knew that Five couldn't handle so many alone. I heard screams, commands being given, and the sound that always appeared when Five teleported.

I crouched on the ground again, yanked the cutlery cupboard open. I aimed my hand at it, trying to concentrate. All the knives and forks rose to head height. I stood up and waved my hand towards the nearest guy. All the cutlery slammed into his chest, he let out one last shrill cry and fell to the ground. Two of them spotted me, standing behind the counter, and turned their guns on me. Five noticed this and quickly teleported to the table on the right.

"Hey assholes!"

Everyone quickly began unloading their magazines into the spot where Five had been sitting a moment ago. However, he was no longer there, he appeared behind them, and more specifically, behind the entrance door to the premises. He knocked on the glass, and when he got their attention, he put two fingers to his forehead, smiled and saluted. Before the guy closest to the entrance could even pull the trigger, Five appeared right behind him and snapped his neck with one simple jerk.