𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 | 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚙𝚘𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚛

^^^

17 years ago...

"What if he can hear us?"

"Oh come on, what could he do?"

"Uh, I don't know, put us in solitary confinement?"

"Oh shoot, I didn't think of that. Well, screw that."

Five tugged (Y/N) on the sleeve of her light blue pajamas. The girl giggled and ran after the boy, taking the quietest possible steps. It was the middle of the night and not a single lamp was lit in the corridor, and yet they both knew exactly where they were going. Allison's room was only a few feet away from Five's.

As they both reached the door, Eight put her right hand on it. Then she tapped her fingers on the dark wood exactly four times. A muffled laugh could be heard behind the wall, and after a few seconds the door opened slightly. Klaus's head appeared in the crack.

"Password please."

"'Password'," (Y/N) murmured, impatiently shifting from foot to foot.

Klaus smiled and shook his head.

"The password is incorrect."

"What are you talking about, you moron?" Five growled. "We changed the password last night. We all agreed that the password 'Dad is an asshole' doesn't make any sense.

(Y/N) saw what Five failed to see. A smirk on their brother's face.

"Just say what is—"

"'I love Five'," the girl interrupted him and immediately regretted it.

Klaus chuckled and then opened the door even more.

"Enjoy the party, lovebirds," he winked at Eight's companion. Five's face was confused. He nudged her shoulder.

"Was that an actual password?" He whispered.

"No, I meant what I said," Eight smiled at him mischievously.

"Ew then."

(Y/N) sighed and joined the other siblings sitting in a circle on Allison's huge bed. The girl was huddled up beside Luther, Ben and Diego were playing cards and Klaus was just taking a seat next to Vanya who was reading a book. Eight reluctantly sat down between Allison and Five.

"How about spin the bottle?" He proposed smiling.

"What are ya, six?" Allison shook her head.

Klaus clucked.

"Oh come on, it'll be fun."

After a few seconds of silence, hushed murmurs of agreement filled the room. Allison reached for the half-full bottle of water on the dresser and all eight of them sat down on the floor. Klaus rolled the bottle towards (Y/N).

"Spin," he murmured.

The girl rolled her eyes and spun. The bottle's stem pointed to Allison. Eight smiled evilly.

"Truth," the girl returned the look.

"BORING!" Klaus curled up under the blanket.

"If you had to make out with one of us, who would it be?"

Allison rolled her eyes.

"If I really HAD to, it'd be Luther—"

"Yeah, nobody really expected a different answer," Five muttered nonchalantly, leaning against the dresser.