𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 | 𝙼𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎

^^^

Five ignored the pain that radiated through his entire body. He pressed his foot against the pedal so hard and gripped the steering wheel with such force that every muscle in his body began to ache. He kept looking at the mirror to make sure that (Y/N) was still safe in Diego's arms and that her chest was rising and falling.

At one point, he stared into the mirror so much that he almost crashed into the car in front of him. Five slammed on the brakes, causing everyone in the back seat to jump in their seats. The driver of the red Ford rolled down his window and wagged his finger at Five. The boy ignored him, keeping his eyes on the road.

If it weren't for Eight's life, he would have gotten out of the car and started a fight a long time ago.

They passed through one of the major intersections on a red light, which all the passengers ignored, even though they heard the angry honking of other drivers. Five hurriedly pulled into a side alley to avoid the traffic jam on the main road, and soon they were at the correct address.

The Hargreeves residence was extremely impressive, especially when it was dark and all the lights in the building were off. Five, however, paid no attention to it, screeched the car to a halt at the edge of the sidewalk, and got out of the vehicle almost immediately.

He walked around the car to check on (Y/N). She was still held safely in Diego's arms.

The boy hurried the brothers with a wave of his hand.

"C'mon, let's go!"

Luther was almost as nervous as Five. He was holding Allison in his muscular arms, and (as Five couldn't deny) she looked much worse than Eight. The blood around the wound still hadn't healed, staining Luther's shirt and pants.

"I don't think she's breathing," the man said, Five hearing the hysteria in his voice.

He wanted to hit his brother and tell him exactly what he thought.

But instead, he grabbed (Y/N)'s legs so that her wound could breathe freely. Klaus helped Luther, but seeing that he was irritated, he immediately ran to the door to open it.

"If we don't get them upstairs, they'll die," he said, letting all three inside.

Five gritted his teeth, refraining from lunging at him with his fists. Instead, it took all his willpower not to trip. The wound on my stomach was still bothering me, and in a rather unpleasant way.

Everyone ran inside, not caring about such an idiotic thing as closing the door or the car.

The operating room was on the second floor of the house, so to get there they had to carry both girls up countless steps. Five grimaced more and more with each meter he traveled. He briefly considered teleporting, but ruled it out after realizing it could worsen Eight's condition. For a split second he hesitated whether to take out his notebook and start calculating probabilities, but he quickly stopped himself.

As soon as they ran upstairs, Five doubled over and grabbed his stomach, causing the soles of Eight's shoes to hit the floor hard. Diego stopped and looked at him with confusion.

Five glared at him urgently.

"Go, I'll follow you," he panted, still not straightening up.

Diego nodded and ran down the hall.

Five struggled with himself for a moment, then straightened and hissed. He raised his hand, seeing a small amount of blood on the back of it. He shook his head and quickened his pace, feeling his shirt soaked with red liquid again.