5

My eyes fluttered open and I looked to my right. My Samsung phone is lying off with it on unknown call ended. Crap I fell asleep on James. I sent him a quick text saying
"Sorry was tired."
I waited five minutes then got up to get ready to go job hunting. "Who were you talking to last night?" My mom asked. "The dude I told you about."
"Does he like you?"
"Probably not." Brooke cut in. "I mean look at her." My mom didn't say anything and I wasn't going to say anything so I turned away and went to get ready. Ok where am I applying? Tacobell, Hot Topic, The Disney Store,Burger king, Payless, Sally's beauty supply,and Publix. "Mom may I borrow the car?"
"Why?"
I rolled my eyes. "I'm going job hunting."
She nodded then passed me the keys. "Take your sister to."
"Why?" My mom raised her eyebrow.
"Why don't you want her? She's older than you and your not allowed to be on your own."
Great this officially sucks dick.
Brooke came out like she was expecting this and called out "shotgun."
"No shit Sherlock." I muttered. I sat in the car and turned on the radio. "Beautiful soul by Jesse McCartney came on and I squealed. "Eww I haven't heard this song since I was ten." My annoying sister changed the song until it came to Post to be by Omorion. "We're heading to Tacobell first." I told Brooke. She shrugged.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I filled out the form and shook the smiling lady's hand. "Brooke let's go."
"Hold on I'm eating." So I had to sit there and wait twenty minutes. It was the same at Sally's and Payless. Brooke had to buy something.
When I applied at Burger King and The Disney store I walked into Hot Topic. I probably won't get a job here. I mean c'mon look at me. After applying at Publix I called Brooke and went to the car driving home. While I was at a red light I got a text.
"It's cool. I let cute girls fall asleep to my talking."
I smiled and responded with aww ok so whatcha doing?"
My phone laser sounded and I went to open it but my sister screamed "you fucking psycho the light is green can you go?"
"It just turned green dummy."
"I bet your trying to kill me to." I kept my mouth shut and drove to the house. She got out the car and went in the house but I opned the message "just got off work. Hbu my merch lover. What are you doing?"
I bit my lip. "Why is he so cute." I said aloud.
"Went job hunting. :( why do I feel like I won't get the job?"
"You will. Everyone hires gorgeous people."
"Thanks." I replied. He's so fucking sweet.
I climbed out the car and went up to the house.
"No problem it's my duty."
I smiled at the phone and walked into the kitchen. Pulling orange juice from the fridge I poured some in a cup and drank it. "Sweet,I have to finish some homework so I can't text. You could call or I could text you later?"
Truthfully I was hoping he would call but after five minutes he didn't so I grabbed my bag and pulled out my history book but pretty soon James called.
"Hey you thought I wasn't going to call?"
"I didn't know if you were."
I opened the book and he asked "is it history?"
"Yup." I started to work humming a song from 5seconds of summer.
"Wait what?"
"What?" James asked.
"How many casualties in the cold war?"
"None." James answered back. "Really?"
"Yup."
"So your a genius?"
"No Eden but it says so in the textbooks."
"Pish posh." After an hour I was finished and ny mom called me for dinner. "James I have to go."
"See ya my Merch Lover."
"See ya."