31

"Here."
Matthew handed me a slip of paper with a number on it. James name is written at the top. "His cell phone doesn't work out there but this phone does." I groaned and looked down hitting the paper at my floor.
"I'm done."

~~~~~~~~~
Their gone. Jessica,Matthew,James and his family and I have to endure my family.
My sister who makes me feel like crap and my mom who doesn't care. Three weeks passed and the cuts started up and all I did was work at the Disney store, The merch store and come home to eat.

"Where are your friends? Finally tired of you?" I sighed at my sister and shook my head.
"Vacation."
"Well that fucking sucks that you have to stay here." She laughed like it is funny and I said ",your not funny."
"What?"
"Your not fucking funny. You never were you never will be! Your just an empty soul who is so insecure about herself that she picks on other people to make her better. I'm sorry dad didn't stay but it isn't my fault. If he truly loved us he would."
Brooke's hand curled into a fist and her eyes looked straight into mine.
She swung at me and I didn't even move or try to stop it. She connected with my jaw and I fell over.
"Your all big and bad now? Hit me bitch, hit me slut!" She kicked my rib and I held in a gasp. Pulling my hair and punching my face. But no tears none at all.
I wasn't going to cry because this is what I want. To die to finally end it now.
Let Brooke kill me,show everyone she isn't perfect.
But she stopped. "Your useless." She spat at me.
"Useless enough to die." I whispered.