12

"Thanks you Mrs.Peterson."
"Please call me Jasmine." I smiled and nodded hugged her one last time and then hugged Dean and Lily. "You promise to come back."
"I'm not leaving anytime soon."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"So Eden Hood tell me where Matthew's house?" So I directed him there and he stared up at it. "It's quite nice."
"Yeah it's home. I run away here."
I leaned over to kiss his cheek and he turned kissing my lips. "None of those cheek kisses anymore. Your no longer just a friend." I laughed at his cuteness grabbed the hem of his shirt and pulled him toward me. His lips touched mine and they stayed on mine. Tasting them. He bit my lip and my mouth opened letting his tongue play with mine. After a while I pulled away. "I need to get inside."
"Of course." He kissed my forehead and squeezed my hand and I went up to Matthew's house pulling out a key and opening the door. Waving goodbye to James I called hello to Matthew and Dad. "Guys it was brilliant and he was brilliant." I breathed out a huge breath of air. "Gosh I'm dying."
"I'm making macaroni and cheese want to die over that?"
I nodded and he pulled me to the table. "Ok so tell me everything." Matthew said sitting down.
"His family is perfect and his lil bro adorable,I already met his little sister but I didn't know that. We saw Big Hero Six. Ughhhh!!!!!"
Matthew seemed to understand but Dad doesn't. "This is crazy. I got work to finish." He got up and I followed. "Hey Mr.umm dad. Did you sell the building yet?"
He shook his head and I grinned fate. "Can I buy it?"
Matthew's head snapped up and Mr.Parker's eyes opened wide. "Really why?"
"Oh you know opening a store. Living the dream." He thought for a moment. How old are you?"
"Seventeen turning eighteen in March."
He nodded. Well if you have the same dream in March I'll sell it to you."
"Really?"
"Why are you doubting me?"
"Caught me off guard a bit." I kissed his cheek. "Thanks dad! Matthew to the roommobile." We wandered to his room and I sat on his bed. "Let's talk real talk. Why do you keep denying your feelings for Jessica?"
"I can't deny feelings that aren't there."
"Why are you so stupid dude? She's hot, sweet,and she's not going to be there forever."
"She's a sophmore." And that's all Matthew said before he got this stubborn look in his eye and starts to ignore me. "Fine."