Prologue

Two families were on downstairs waiting for the couple who went to talk alone....both of their parents were tensed and nervous about the answers they going get....

As it was thier own decision without consulting their kids... It's kind both arranged this bride seeing ceremony without thier knowledge......

Here inside her room... She was chasing him with a pillow to hit him... He was trying to escape from her beating......

"Dei thadimadu nilu daa.... Inaiku en kaiyala tha unaku savu"

(Thadimadu-bulkycow...

Dei thadimadu stop there.... Today your going to die in ny hands)

"Aieee chellama naa ethume panala dii... Sathiyama enaku theriyathu una ponu paka tha kotitu varanga nu "

(Aiyeeee chellam... I didn't do anything dii..... Trust me I have no idea they brought me here to meet the bride which turned out to be you....)

"Apo na ilama vera oru pona paka poviro...... Setha da ne.... "

(Ohhh sir would be happy if it's some one else ah...... You are dead...)

"Apdi mean panala dii.... Please nambu.. Enaku theriyama tha kotitu vanthanga"

(I didn't mean that way dii.... Please trust me they took me here with out telling me anything)

"En vetuku vara vali unaku theriyathu... Huhhh...... Night la pipe pudichu eri varapo mattum theriuuma da.. "

(Ohh you don't know the route to my house... Huhhh.... You only know how to climb the pipe and come to my rok. At nights right....)

" Aeiiiiii ila di na unga vetuku vara route la varapove doubt vanchu ana theriyathu di enaku.......

Wait nama actually ipo happy ah irukanum... Parents ah convince pandra vela micham... Nama poi nama love matter ah solrathuku munadi avangale namaku arrange marriage pana poranga"

(Aeiiii.... No I was actually Suspicious when the car came in this route....but trust me I don't know about this beforehand...

Wait we supposed to be happy... We don't have to convince our parents for our marriage they themselves arranged it....)

She sat on the bed.,.

"Ama la na atha kavanikave ila da ".. ..

(Yeah.... You are right.. I didn't thought about that da)

Both got married in next month itself in a grand wedding.... Both lived a very happy life until that day...

She left him all alone in this world...

They were travelling in a mountain region... There on the other corner she saw a group of men bargaining.... Yes it's for mountain honey.....

She ordered him to get that after lot of warning he left from the car to other side when he brought honey and turned back only to see his car along with his chellama were hit by a lorry and the car directly fell from the mountain........right in front of his eyes....... People around him prevented him from jumping from there to reach her............

She is gone.............

It's been 6 years after that dreadful day...... He still believes that his chellama is alive and searching her like a mad man....

What life stored for him....

Let see..... Join me with the journey of Shiva and Gowri.......

Author's Note....

Hello makkale...

Our favorite couples are back in another story with different story line

Please do share your views and thoughts on the prologue....

Happy Reading📖📖📖

Thank you❤❤❤

Thank you❤❤❤❤