Found her... but...

Author's POV

Shiva along with Ram and Shekar was in a important board meeting regarding new deal and reconstruction works..

Shiva's Phone was in silent and it was keep on vibrating... It was with karthik....

He was behind Shiva.... He know how important that meeting is Shiva already warned him not to disturb in between..... Still he couldn't stop himself from seeing who it is ...

It's showed Rudra..... Kartik immediately know who it is and how much important it would be...... It might me about Gowri....

He immediately tried to pass the phone to him... When he slowly patted Shiva's hands  under the table...who was keenly observing the presentation disturbed still he looked back and raised his eye brows .... Karthik showed his phone which still showed Rudra calling....

Shiva's eyes widened and was exited yes... This happened even before but that was turned out to be fake.... He shouted at him and warned Rudra to call him only when he have solid proofs and he himself saw her.....

Without wasting a second he picked up the call and talked without minding about the surrounding... He left the meeting hall....

Ram and Shekar was shocked , Shiva never does something like that that....

In call

Shiva : what happened Rudra did you found her...where she is...  she safe and fine right...... Spoke something dammit...

He shouted...

Rudra:  Shiva..... Please calm down and check your WhatsApp I sent you some photos after that we can speak...

Shiva immediately opened whatsApp and saw the pictures Rudra send..... Yes it was his Chellama only..... But she was different... She had grown more hair it reached below her hip...her eyes were even more softer that didn't contain that confidence it had.....

But he was sure that it was his Gowri only... How ever she is... She was his... He will accept her in every form.....

There was many photos of her but what caught his attention more was the child...a small girl was kissing Gowri.......

What shocked him more was she looked like a exact copy of him..... That Instant he knows it's his daughter...

Tears were flowing from his eyes.... He don't know how to react.... He should be happy that he finally found his Chellama Or cry over the fact that he have a daughter which he never know... He was not there to see and admire her first smile... Trying to pacify her First cry...  To hear her First word..... Her first walk........ He missed everything....

He fell on the floor hugging his phone to his heart He kissed that pic and cried

Ram and Shekar who came to his cabin to ask and Scold him for what he did before was shocked to see that scenario in front of their eyes..

Shekar was even more shattered to see his only son like this..... He ran upto him and sat on the floor near him and touched his shoulder....

Shiva saw his Father and hugged him tightly and cried cursing himself as sinner.... And hitting his head...

Shiva : Naa paavi pa..... Atha enaku ithulam nadakuthu....

(I am sinner paah.... That's why all this happens to me...)

Shekar couldn't understand his words.. But he can never see his son like that.... He hugged his son tightly his eyes to welled up....

Shekar : Ena achu da... En ipadi alura...... Appa ku sona thane da theriyum....