Don't make people wait.....

Author's POV

Mynthavika dragged shiva along with her towards her mother...

Gowri was keenly observing him like trying to memorize and remember him....

Once they were near Mynthu made him stood right in front of  Gowri with some distance and saw her mother...

Mynthu : Amma... Kotitu vanthutein... Ipo solu ena solanumo....

(Amma see I brought him here ..now say what ever you wanted)

Gowri gulped.... She felt like she know him very well that confused and caused pain in her head.... She took long breath and closed her eyes to compose herself...

Mynthu thought as usual her mother was nervous to talk with stranger... So she said  

Mynthu : Nee bayapadama solu ma... Naa irukein la....unaku onum agathu.... Nee solu naa pathukurein ethachu intha alu pana face ah damage panidrein......

(Don't be afraid ma....I am here right...I won't let anything happen to you.....You speak up I will handle this man ...if he do something I will damage his face)

Gowri : Mynthu.... Periyavanga kita intha mari pesa kudathu .... Sorry solu....

(Mynthu...you shouldn't talk like this with elders....say Sorry )

She warned her daughter...... Mynthu pouted  at her mother and turned towards Shiva and said sorry grumpily...

Mynthu : Naa sorry solitein ne ena solanumo solu

(I said Sorry now you tell him what you want)

Shiva looked at Gowri...... There was something different in her eyes which trying to convey him something......

Gowri : ungala 2 days munadi oruthar theditu irunthar.....

Atha solanum nu tha kuptein....

(Someone was searching you 2 days back....I want to say this to you...)

Shiva : oh..... I just went out somewhere he misinterpreted that I am missing...

now he will be at home waiting for me......

Mynthu : Veeda... Athu enga iruku.... Ungala naa pathathe ilaiye....

(home...where is it....I never saw you here before)

Shiva : Nanga oruku puthusu..... Konja nal tha inga stay panuvom papa.... Atho anga theriyuthu par anga tha naa ipo stay pandrein....

(We are new to this place....we will stay here for few days papa.....see there that last home that's where we are staying now)

He wanted to say this to Gowri..... That's why he stressed the last line...

Mynthu : ohhh..... Apo unga oru ethu...

(ohhh....then your native?)

Shiva : Chennai....

Mynthu : Okay....... Enaku school ku already late naa poren..... Bye...

Vaa ma polam....

(Okay ....I am getting late for school I am leaving....byee....come maa lets move  )

Mynthu said looking at her mother.....

Gowri : hmm....... Don't make the person wait for more than thier patience level.....

She said to Shiva directly looking at his eyes making him still and left with Mynthu....

She again turned back and looked at him one more time with unreadable expression and went away....