Gowri - The treasure

Author's POV

Gowri came to her parents home from her office.......

She directly went inside and saw her mother Janaki was sitting on the sofa......

She went and layed on her lap tiredly......

Janaki : Ena kuttyma... Romba tired ah. ..

(What kuttyma...you seems exhausted )

Gowri : Ama jaanu....plant site ku ponein new ah install pana Compressor la etho problem nu news vanchi....

(Yes janu.....I went to plant site as the newly installed compressor had some problem...)

Janaki : Apram ena achu...

(then what happened )

Gowri : perusa onum ila jaanu....na porathuku munadiye seri panitanga.....

 I just visited the plant and conversed with the operators and engineers.....

(Nothing much Janu....they corrected the issue before I reach..)

Janaki : Direct ah inga vanthuta kuttyma.... Maplaiku theriyuma....

(you directly came from there Kuttyma....did Mapilai knows 

mappilai - son in law)

Gowri : ama unaku ena vida un mapla tha mukiyam..un pona konjam kavani jaanu

(you always worry about your maplai....sometimes do concentrate on your daughter tooo Janu)

Janaki : ama unaiyum kalyanam panitu samalikurar la avara pathi konjam extra akkarai edutha ena thapugra...

(There is nothing wrong in worried about him bit more considering the fact he married you and tolerating you...)

Gowri : ava vachu tha na samalichitu iruka jaanu..... Unaku reality therila.... Free ah vidu....... And

Avan late agum nu solitan thaniya antha vetla irukarathuku inga un kuda time spend panalam nu vanthutein.....

Kayal enga..... Ama nee ena pattu podava lam katiruka engaiyachu poriya.......

(It was me who is tolerating that creature Janu...you don't know the reality.....leave it.....he already said he would be late and I thought better i would come here than staying there alone......where is Kayal......and is there anything special you are wearing silk saree and all )

She asked playing with her mother's pallu's Tassels...... Like counting the threads...which she loves to do from childhood..... Janaki giggled at her grown up daughter who is still the same toddler for her.... Atleast for janaki Gowri is toddler... For Ram His daughter is still a newborn that's how he treats her.... Even after seeing how professionally she tackle the businesses World and she was married too..... Still for him his daughter is everything still the same little girl who used to throw tantrums just to be with him and learned to walk holding his hands...... He still remember how tiny she was when he first hold her in his arms..... Janaki loves her daughter too but she had the slight jealousy over her daughter getting her husband's attention more.......still that didn't reduced her love towards his First born.........