Is that possible....

Authors POV...

Shiva stopped the car and his hands were gripping the handle tightly his veins were popping out .... Scaring her more.....

But Shiva didn't say anything... He got down from the car and came to her side... She was scared what if he wanted to leave her there....

He opened her side door she looked at him with a scared expression... She was sure that he would leave her...

Shiva : Papa va en kita kudunga....

(Give Papa to me ngha)

He said with no emotions...... She didn't want to give Mynthu to him and leave..... Mynthu was her source of living...she can't live without her daughter... She hugged her tightly more into her and shook her head..... Tears again filled her eyes... Shiva closed his eyes to compose himself and took a deep breath..... How this girl mistook every single thing... His chellama is completely different from this new one....... Now he understood the meaning behind her question..... Yes, she was not his fearless chellama who always voiced out for herself ...... But this one has so much insecurity and fear... There is some uncertainty in her......

He has to be patient with her..... He can't hurt her even without any intention.......

Gowri had the same expression seeing him with closed eyes... He opened his eyes pinched top of his nose and said....

Shiva : we arrived at Airport..... See that side ngha......

That's when she looked around and realized they already reached..... Rudra and Karthik were already waiting for them....

Shekar and Ram already left in the morning to prepare their house for their daughter and granddaughter's arrival..... And make the ladies understand Gowri's condition..... They don't want to shock her... Or make her feel uncomfortable that's why they wanted to inform the ladies before she comes..........

During this time Mynthu woke up and cried in sleep.....

Gowri : Ena thango... Amma irukein da.... En alurienga.... Thongunga...... Amma irukein....

(what Thango...Amma is here da...why are you crying..sleep...amma is with you only)

With sleepy eyes, she looked at her mother... But that little girl's eyes searched for another person to...... When her sleepy eyes landed on Shiva... She raised her hands towards him...

Mynthu: appa...........

Seeing her tears Shiva immediately took her in his arms and hugged her... Mynthu buried her head in his neck... He wiped her tears....

Shiva : Ena achu thango.... En alureinga...

(What happened thangoo. Why is my baby crying huhh)

Mynthu : Nenga ena vitu poiteinga nu nenachein..... Nenga inimel ena vitu poga mateinga la paa.....

(I thought you left us.... You won't leave us again la paah????)

She asked him with so much hope in her eyes which is the only thing she got from her mother's physical appearance.....

He kissed her forehead and assured that he would never leave her....

Gowri was looking at them.... She was both shocked and hurt..... Shocked because Mynthu was a reserved child...yes she talks without any fear with strangers but she never get attached and trust anyone easily even after lot of trying and pleadings.......Now Shiva didn't even tried... She went to him..... Hurt because now Gowri understood how much Mynthu missed and logged for father's love....... She was feeling bad because she couldn't it find out everything before.... She was blaming herself for the misery her daughter gone through..... Her pain and hurt and the betrayal of mathi and bhaskar didn't matter in front of her daughter's pain.....