It was me who was obsessed

Author's POV.....

Gowri went inside with a blushing face.......Mynthu was laughing and playing running here and there while Kalyal was chasing her .... Gowri felt happy and contended seeing her daughter like this....because back then in that village only Gowri was there for Mynthu play that to due to medications and injections Gowri would be in unconscious state..... Mathi and Bhaskar were not fans of running around with that little girl so they brought many toys for her to play with........ But Mynthu wanted people to play with her, not the toys... Here all were playing with her  which made her happier and she was laughing carefree

That's when Gowri's eyes landed on the Wallckock... It's 3 am... And none slept she knows they prepared all those food items by themselves which means they wouldn't have slept in the daytime too..... She knows Ram and Shekar have low BP they need rest....

Gowri : Inaiku vilaiyadunathu lam pothum elarum poi ipovachu thongunga.....

(That's enough of playing today..now all go back to the room and sleep)

She said sternly...All pouted at her

Mynthu : noo amma..... Mynthu viladanum... Naa neriya thongitein... Ini thokkam varathu......

(Noo amma ....Mynthu want to play....I slept alot ....even if I try sleep won't come to me...)

Gowri : Una na solalaiye.... I know you slept a lot.. Nee ithuku mela lam thonga mata...

Matha elarum ponga.... Nalaiku continue panipeinga...

(I didn't asked you either...I know you slept alot and won't go back to bed now......Others go...you guys can continue this later....)

Janaki : ila kuttyma.... Athu

(No Kuttyma....that...)

Gowri : ena athu unga husband ku low BP iruku nyabagam iruka avaruku ipadi oditu irukar... Elam nane the kekanuma....

(What that huh....your husband have low BP does he remember that because it doesn't look like he remember see how he runs...should I remind you both always...)

Shekar laughed closing his mouth eyeing Ram... Ram glared at him then looked at his angry daughter innocently.....

Gowri : Ungaliyum senthu tha solrein mama.....

Rendu perum tablet podala ana ipadi intha valu kuda senthu aditu irukeinga... Mothala poi tablet potu thongunga.... Already 3 achu 10 ku mela nenga thongi eluntu vantha pothum... Athuku munadi yaraiyum naa veliya paka kudathu...

Na rest eduthutu breakfast senjitu vanthu elupura... Ipo ponga elam avnga room ku...

(Its for you too mama ...

you both didn't take tablet and now running around this tail ....first go take tablet and sleep ...its already 3 am you guys can wake up after 10 am.....I don't want to see anyone before that time.....I will take rest then will wake up you all after preparing Breakfast....now all retire to your rooms... )

All seniors: Gowri maaa....

Gowri : Ethum pesa kudathu kelambunga....

(Not a word more....leave)

All faces fell and were about to leave... Mynthu stopped them...

Mynthu: Nilunga Nilunga yarum poga kudathu...

Naa solren laa...

(Stop ...stop....no one should go , I am saying right....)

They stopped and looked at that little girl...