Crazy.....

Author's POV...

Shiva came back from a Europe trip he went to seal a deal...

He saw his wife was sleeping so without waking her up he went to the bathroom and took a shower and came back changing into a T-shirt and tracks...

He lay on the bed and hugged her from the back...and kissed her shoulder she smiled at his actions.....

Gowri: Welcome back Husband

Shiva: So you are acting all the while...

Gowri: Unfortunately I am a light sleeper not heavy one like you... Even the slight sound wakes me up...

Shiva: Are you too tired for midnight talks...

Gowri: what about you.....

Nee tha daa travel pani vanthuruka....

(it was you who travelled long)

Shiva: Na flight laiye thongitein dii...ipo thookam varala..... Are you up for a talk...

(I slept on the flight itself di......now I am not sleepy.....are you up for a talk )

Gowri: I think I am......

She turned towards him..... He cupped her face and kissed her forehead...

Shiva: I missed you diii Chelamma...

She smiled at him and snuggled more into him... Her hands were creasing his cheeks while his hands were loosely running on her back........

Shiva : Madam ena miss paneingala

(Did madam missed me ??)

Gowri : unmaiya solava ila...poii solava........

(Do you want me to tell the  truth...or lie )

Shiva : Ne solapora poi enaku theriyum so unmaiya solu....