How are you sure.....

Authors pov

It was almost midnight both Shiva and Gowri's parents and Kayal waiting in their home .... Which Shiva built for his chellama.....

He still remembers that day he entered that house carrying his Chellamma in his arms.....

It's not that Gowri or Shiva didn't want to stay with his parents... It's Seetha who insisted Shiva to build new one for them......

Gowri was against that idea as she used to be with her parents staying alone there felt strange for her.... Seetha convinced her to..... Seetha knows they need their privacy and Shekar to agreed it...... Still, Gowri was unsure about that idea....Shiva came up with another idea that only on weekdays they stay there on weekends they spend with family with both their parents..... Kamala Amma went there to help the couple... Most of the time both Shiva and Gowri take care of cooking only for cleaning maids will come to under Kamala Amma's supervision..... If both are tired and late due to work that time alone Kamala cooks..... As outside food didn't set for Gowri... She needs home-cooked food....

All the members are eagerly waiting for Gowri and Mynthu's arrival along with Shiva.......

Even at that time, no one slept even for a second all were excited to meet and consciously made All Gowri's favorite food items but only those which are light to eat at night......

When the time arrives... All were nervous and anxious they were scared to... What if she says she doesn't know them on their face........ Even though they know that she lost her memories..... Their hearts were thumping fast and they didn't want to hear those words from her......

Rudra called them and informed them they landed in Chennai and they will reach home soon

Immediately an anxious silence occupied the house.... Yes... They now don't know how to speak.... What if they said something that hurt her then........ Are they can be with her as before and talk with her before........ What if she felt embarrassed and uncomfortable and felt them as strangers what they will do then...

The most scared person was Janaki.... Ram already said that Gowri can identify her as her mother as Shiva already called and told them that she knows who is whom and saw their pictures........

In That case, Gowri might know Janaki as her mother... What if she addresses her as amma..... Even though that won't happen immediately but Gowri could call her as amma....

Which Janaki wanted to hear from her firstborn from Gowri's childhood..... Yes, Gowri never addressed her as Amma... She always called her Janu following her father..... Her first word was paaa(appa) . Then aanuu... (Jaanu) ...... Many times Janaki tried to make her call her amma but Gowri never did....... Janaki get used to that.......... If she addressed her as amma then that would definitely feel strange and hurtful to her.........

Janaki understood her daughter's condition but still couldn't stop worrying about that..... Likewise everyone has doubt and fear and Anxiety.....

There was one thing common in all of them..... None wanted Gowri to feel uncomfortable and bad because of them......

They choose the best option be silent till she gets slightly comfortable and speaks with them.... That doesn't mean they won't talk to her..... It's just they won't talk about anything related to the past until she asks and says anything that would seem like a comparison between the past and present....... They are sure about that and all came to this decision after a discussion......

On the other side..... Mynthu woke up from her beauty sleep she had enough sleep for the day.........correctly at that time they reached home.... Shiva got down came to the other side and opened the car door......Mynthu asked...