Yov Grey shirt uh....

Author's POV...

Rudra waiting for them with a car......along with Shiva, Shekar Karthik Ram is also coming..... He couldn't agree with them... He wanted to see his daughter first......

All arrived at evening Shiva was impatient to see his chellama but Rudra didn't uttered a single word about her till they reached the small house he rented for few weeks....

Once they all came inside he gave water to all and made then sit on the sofa and chair and sat in front of them in a stool... And spoke calmly

Rudra : How was your travel.... I think you all will be tired....

Shiva : Rudra.... En porumaiya sothikatha da... Where is she. .. Na avala pakkanum ippove..

(Rudra... Don't test my patience... Where is she... I want to see her right now...)

Rudra : 6 years wait panita inum konjam wait panu da...

(You waited for 6 years... Wait for more time)

Ram : Rudra enga elariyum vara vachitu nee viladitu irukiya....

(Rudra what is this... You brought us here and playing now)

Rudra : no pa... I am not playing anything....

But what I said is the fact.... Shiva Gowri ah pakka nalaiku kalaila varaikum wait pani tha aganum.... Ipo pakka mudiyathu... In fact antha edathukula nolaiya kuda mudiyathu....
Athum nama Gowri ah thedi vanthurukom na maranthum kuda allow pana matanga....

(But what I said is the fact.... Shiva have to wait till morning to see Gowri.... We can't go now.... In fact we can't even enter the place she stays.... If by chance they know that we came for her then forget about staying in this village...)

Shekar : Theliva solu da Gowri enga tha iruka...

(Say clearly... Where is Gowri)

Rudra : Solrein pa... Athu varaikum porumaiya naa solratha kelunga elarum... Mukiyama Shiva nee..... Nadula tension agatha...

(I will paa.... Till then please listen to me.... Most importantly Shiva... Don't get tension in between)

Shiva : Sari soli thola.....

(Fine just say it.. )

Rudra smiled at him... Then forwarded a photo of a girl.... Shiva looked at him with confusion... Others also saw the photo...

Rudra : This girl's name is Nila.... Very quite and innocent girl... Who is sacred of crowd and nervous to speak with starangers... She doesn't even speak louder..... Exactly opposite to our Gowri's nature in many things...

She was the only daughter of Doctor couple Mathi and Bhaskar... Both are very famous doctors and best in their field many foreigners comes to India to get treatment from them..... They were successful in their career....Mathi was Neurologist and Bhaskar was Cardiologist.... They performed many complex surgeries in thier career and saved many life which other doctors said impossible to save.....

Such doctors left thier profession and stayed here permanently after thier only daughter went missing...... That is Nila.....

They initially filled a missing case later on they withdraw it....

Most suspicious thing is after Nila's missing another missing case was filled after one month that to 4 men's...... Still the police couldn't find them.....

I think there is some connection between this with Nila......

All this happened 11 years back....

And....