Time has more power..

Gowri's POV.

I woke up after a few hours... I don't know why but being in his arms gave me the peace that I never felt in past years...

Untangling myself from his hold. I kissed both my daughter and of course my husband's forehead and then washed my face before leaving the room...

I saw Amma and Atthai talking seriously when they noticed me they smiled brightly at me...

Me : Nenga continue panunga  kayal enga ala kanom..

(You continue...where is Kayal she is nowhere in sight...)

Amma : ava Office work iruku nu panitu iruka room la...

(she is  in the room doing some office work )

Me : Hmm na poi pathutu varen Janu...

(Hmm...I go and see her Janu )

Atthai: Sari ma....

I smiled at them and reached her room... I knocked on it and heard her shouting it was open already...

I went in and saw her sitting at the centre of the bed with a laptop surrounded by lots of files...

Me : Romba Busy pola..

(seems too busy?)

Kayal : Nee vera en kaa enaku mandaiya pichukalam pola iruku.....

(Don't ask Akka....it feels like My head is going to  explode )

I went near and placing those files aside I sat beside her...

Me : Apdi ena work...

(What kind of work )

She placed her head on my lap... I ran my fingers through her hair... She spoke after sometime

Kayal: Nama office-related work tha ka..... Past 6 months ah tha office pakkame naa poren... I couldn't handle anything.....

(Our office related work only kaa....I started going to our office only from last 6 monts....still I couldn't handle anything)

Even though Mama is the one who handled everything and gave me minor work to do even that seems tough for me.....

You took care of everything without making a fuss... I never saw you complaining or worrying like me...

Before joining I thought this would be easy... I went to our main headquarters many times with you , Then I thought that respect and that slight fear is due to the position you hold that's it po ..... But when I joined only I realized there is nothing like that... Respect should be earned it won't come just because I am the daughter of the famous industrialist Ramkrishna .....

I got to know you already started working during your college days and gained everyone's trust before becoming the CEO...

Enala oru branch eh pathuka mudila kaa..... You managed everything in the office and at home with a smile... You enjoyed the responsibility... Chinna vayasula irunthe elam easy ah kedachu pagitathanala ithulam kastama iruku ka enaku.. I think I am a misfit to the business world enala mudiyala it's not for me......

(I couldn't manage a single branch itself...You managed everything in the office and at home with a smile... You enjoyed the responsibility...I was someone who never put a lot of effort into getting anything as you and our parents were there to take care of my problems...I lived a carefree life.... )

If anyone in our office got to know that you came back they would be on cloud nine for sure to get back their CEO.....

When the news came that we lost you everything changed... Appa and Amma were shattered they didn't even speak to anyone for months they lived like lifeless bodies.... I couldn't see them like that... Even though I was there I couldn't do anything I don't know how to console them when I was in the same state of mind....You were closer to me more than amma I spent most my time with you so you are my comfort person.....I couldn't accept that  you are no more and You won't be there for me...... I went into depression..... That's when Arun came into my life...