Mother's Love.....

Author's POV

Gowri woke up with severe headache....... Mathi was sitting next to her..... Gowri saw her and placed her head in mathi's lap....

Gowri : Romba neram thongiteina ma..... Mynthu va yar school kotitu pona....

(Did I over slept ma.... Who took mynthu to school)

Mathi : Appa vitutu vanthar thango....

Ipo epadi da iruku....

(Appa took her to school than go... How do you feel now.. Better...)

Gowri : Thala heavy ah valikuthu maa... En nu therila.....

(I don't know ma... My headache is even more severe now....)

Mathi : Athu onum ila ma.... Nee amma madila paduthu thongu... Na thalaiya pudichu vidrein.....

(That would go away ma... You lay on my lap... I will massage your head..)

Gowri : Thanks ma.....

Mathi smiled and kissed her forehead and started to massage her head.....

This is what happens when ever Gowri got back some glimpse of her memories....... But from today that wont happen..... Because of that injection it is imported from abroad.....at initial days Mathi didn't wanted to erase her memories... As Gowri was more concerned about her daughter who had health issues in initial days... Due to her accident that had effects on the the baby growing inside her...... Unfortunately Gowri didn't know that then.... She was 2 months pregnant...... Thankfully her baby and she was saved from that brutal accident..... Thanks to the air balloons and other safety measures in that car...... Still she had major injuries had to undergo surgery which is not a big one for the doctor couple Bhaskar and Mathi........ They treated her in their farmhouse itself... Now they converted into their home....... That's why Shiva couldn't find Gowri in any clinics and hospitals on that circle... Even he searched in many sitha hospitals.....

Slowly Mathi got attached to much with Gowri and Mythu she thought it was her daughter Nila who is dead came back to her... That's when she decided to make Gowri completely Nila.... She ordered that injection and it took 3 years to reach their hands.... She didn't used that till today... Because the memory Gowri got back was huge compared to the prior one.... She was not this much adamant and serious about those...........

Gowri was humming closing her eyes as she getting some kind of relief from the head ache....

Mathi : Nilaa....

Gowri : tell me ma...

Mathi : Next week nama estate la employees ku award kudupom nyabagam iruka thango....

(Next week there is a function... Every year we choose our best employees and give them gifts ...remember)..

Gowri : Yearly once kudukurathu thane ma... Nama family ah poi attend panuvom..

(Yeah ma.... We all attend the function as family)

Mathi : Ama ma.... Ana we both want you to address them this time.....

Gowri : Enaku kotathula pesa bayam nu theriyatha ma..... I can't do that..... Like every year... Nengale pesunga.. Na vena awards and gifts distribute pandrein Mynthu kuda....

(You know right I am afraid of croud and speaking in public ma.....I can't do that....like every year you address them....I will distribute awards and gifts to them along with Mynthu)

Mathi : I know you scared of crowded places.... Avanga la nama employees tha thango..... Ne avanga mothalali... Enga rendu per ku param nee tha elame pathukanum....