Shiva......

Author's POV.....

Shiva was locked himself in thier room... It was the same dreadful day which took his chellama away from him..

All this years both Gowri and his parents were pleading him to give thithi to her.... Which he never did....

Even today they kept homam.. He didn't want to go there so he did what he was doing all this years... Hiding and immersing himself in her memories along with loads of alcohol....

He was not a person who drinks because Gowri hates it....

But he got into it after she left.... In fact in initial two years he become addicted to it....

After lot of her mother's pleadings he left that slowly and went to counseling........

After that only he diverted his mind through gym and office work.... He was the one who is taking care of his father's in laws firm to....

But this day he couldn't control himself from drinking like a maniac.... As the pain was so much to bear for him.....

He was lying on the floor hugging her shirt and picture letting out his tears......

He was too much broken......... Only his chellama can repair it...... But she was stuck in different kind of trouble without her knowledge  

That dreadful day passed in front of his again and again torturing him....

As she wished both went to a hill station near the Tamilnadu and Kerala border.....

Her favorite song was playing inside the car while she placed her legs above his lap.. Who was driving... It's her favorite thing to do.... He was driving with one hand while the other one was massaging her feet.... She leaned back Huming the song..... They were traveling over the mountain road which was quite dangerous to as it was too high from the ground level.. And many accidents happened there...

On the way she saw mens group there ... Immediately she asked him to stop......

Shiva : En di nirutha sona....

(why do you want me to stop midway...)

Gowri : Anga paru....

(see there)

Shiva He saw group of men.. Crowding there.....

Shiva : avanga nikurathuku naa ena di panuvein...

(what can do for that....its their wish they are standing there...)

Gowri : Poi ena nu paru da.... Avanga etho bargain pandra mari iruku...... Ena vikuranga nu paru poo...

(Go and see what's it da...seems like they are bargaining ....go and see what they are selling )

Shiva : Kandipa ponuma dii...

(do you really want me to go there.....)

Gowri : Nee poriya ila naa pogava.....

(are you going or should I go )

She asked raising her eyebrows....

Shiva : Nane poren... Ne seat belt potutu ulaiye iru.... Veliya varatha...

(okok..I will go there.....you lock the door and don't come out okay...)

Gowri : Na en veliya vara poren.... Patha la evlo height la irukom inga irunthu viluntha straight ah paralogam tha...