Moments to be cherished...

Shiva's POV....

I was actually had to go for a meeting but didn't have the heart to leave my daughter here..... I didn't want to be away from her even for a second... I want her to be in my sight always that's why I asked Karthik to arrange it in a park.....

As Rudra was in leave he to came.... He loves to spend time with Mynthu. Who won't she is a bundle of joy.... Always active and ready to play..... She doesn't stay in a single place and play with toys and all... She loves to run jump and be active... That's kind of rare in kids nowadays as parents prefer to bribe them through toys and video games to keep the kid occupied and do thier own work.... I am not at all blaming them fully for that... They wants the kids to be safe and didn't want them hurt by playing around with kids and in open space...... If a kid didn't gone through a single fall or didn't heared a no from a parents then they will grow up with that mentality... Even a single failure will break them.... They will loose the tendency of make friend circle.....i don't want my daughter like that..... I want her to enjoy her childhood fully with lots of adventure and fun...... If she falls she should stand up and continue to play with a smile should not cry over it again and again.....

She was already like that only.... All she need was someone to play with her ran around with her....Till I finish my meeting Rudra gave company to her.... Even Karthik went to play with her leaving me in that stupid meeting....

I know it was an important deal but in front of my daughter its nothing for me.... I would prefer spending time with her over the office work... Infact I am thinking of giving office work to Appa too and spend time with my baby girl but I can't do that because even Appa and mama wants to spend time with thier Granddaughter....

She is a charmer who got everyone's attention easily without even trying .... She was cute little joy..... Seeing her again and again make me regret my whole life for missing the past years I missed to spend with her.... That made me angry on my own self....... I can never forgave them for the sin they committed by Separating my daughter from me for all this years....

Coming to my chellama I was literally confused in the beginning I didn't know how to approach her .... I know I can't be away from her once again that to when she was right in front my eyes... That would be the worst nightmare for me.... She didn't gave that punishment to me... Instead she made me feel more comfortable around her.. She understand everything and handle Everyone maturely that I admire the most in her even in the past.....

I won't say she is completely the same Gowri... She is different yet same.... There was no awkwardness in between us which I actually expected when we are coming back but she removed it from my mind.....

It's true I was more lucky to get her in my life.......

After the meeting I too joined and played with her.... Trust me my daughter is energy house she made all three men ran around her and made us tired but she was laughing and giggling with the same energy..

Then we had Ice cream and came back to home.... I invited Rudra to come along but he said he had to meet the doctor regarding his rejoining reports and said he will be there for dinner....... I messaged her about that... Even though she didn't come along she needs time to time update about Mynthu I felt like she was checking upon me too..

When we came to home it was completely silent..... I think everyone is taking thier afternoon nap.... Mynthu was in my arms still active and eager to share about everything she did with her mother....

When we entered our room I saw this sight... My chellama is reading something laying on the bed on sideways.... Why are you this much beautiful in my eyes diii...... She was not a fair skinned eternal beauty..... she was simple yet elegant women....