P R O L O G U E

A universe where we have a soulmate, who completes one's life and soul. But,

If you are a SUN, you can feel your soulmate's physical pain including yours, sacrificing your own emotions. And if you are a MOON, you feel your soulmate's emotions including yours, but not the physical pain.

A person's being Sun or Moon is upon the birth mark you get. And once you share a magical moment with your soulmate, that vanishes...

Their life gets balanced when they start falling in love... But the painful truth is still hidden...

It may seem like a fantasy everyone wants to live, but not every fantasy is worth it....

If any one of them ever leaves, then the other will perish... And that too, a slow, painful death.

This story revolves around Jung Hoseok, the sunshine boy and Kim Inha, the misty girl, as their lives get tangled up in a way, they both do not favor.

°•°•°•

"AHHH!" he screamed, writhing in agony. Blood trickled down from the numerous cuts that appeared out of nowhere on his arms. He clutched his hand near his chest, warm tears cascading down his flawless and rather pale cheeks.

He cries, not because of the pain but rather because of what his soul piece must be going through... But what, Jung Hoseok, selfishly yearns tonight, is an end to his sufferings...
Even if that means killing his so-called soul piece.

---

The sky is no longer calm and content. The sea is foaming and the rain is raging, coming down as if its only motive is to plunder the sober ground. The night is dark and cold. And would have been silent too, without the occasional lightning and thunder. Suddenly amidst this stormy night, an ear splitting scream tore across the lone street.

Misty girl, Kim Inha felt too many unwanted emotions. They were, perhaps, the demons she had heard people speaking of. They pricked at her skin, in an endless battle to be set free, but Inha knows better. She must never let them see her weaknesses. For it was a cruel world and demons were admittedly better than the humans...

Had always been. But tonight, Inha couldn't care less. She wanted this to end.

She wanted to make her so-called soul piece suffer tonight, and that, she would.

°•°•°•
Ivy Miles also the author of 'The Way We Go' along with Inha Choi, the author of 'Mr. & Mrs. Ceo' are jointly presenting ~

Soul Piece ~ "you drew stars around my scars

Soul Piece ~
"you drew stars around my scars...''

Out on 25.04.23
Mark the Date!

4/4/23
Inha Choi
Ivy Miles
ivyB4winter