C H A P T E R 33

-Meanwhile-

"...than the last time. And it hurts, Min. It-"

"Hey! What are you-"

Inha cuts Hoseok off, placing her finger on his lips. He nods before taking her hand down and holding it even after she had turned back. She took one last peek at something, beyond the rooftop doors. Hoseok walked on a bit before trying to see what was happening. But before he could see what she was looking at, she pulled his hand, taking him away from the scenario. By the time they reached the backyard, the sky was pitch black.

"What's going on?" He asked once again, looking into her eyes.

"I- I don't know, I just-..." And then she realised whose presence she was in. "you!" she exclaimed as her mouth fell open.

"Yes, Hoseok" He confirmed with a little smile while raising an eyebrow.

"Y- you- I-" Inha stuttered trying to find the correct word to voice her thoughts but was failing miserably. She then bit her lip, looking at him before turning to run out. But she couldn't. Because Hoseok wasn't going to let her run this time. He held her wrist, and pulled her body into his. Her back to his chest and there she was locked in his strong arms.

And for once, she just wanted to melt in him. Not run from her emotions, her thoughts, her demons. But just stay here, like this. With him, forever with him. But of course, that was not going to happen. Ivy loved him too... And Inha had been too blind to see. How could she not have known? Her back was against his chest, making her back feel a bit warm.

"I hope you're not thinking that I was lying.. Earlier, Inha." She remained silent and let out a tired sigh before finally giving in. She leaned her head back, to place it on his shoulder. He raised one of his hands, caressing her hair.

"I do really feel for you. And have for a long time..." She hummed once again before letting out another sigh. It felt so good, it felt so much like... home. His bitter-sweet scent reminded her of her teenage days spent on fields. His warm breath on her neck reminded her of the warm vapours that rolled off of her hometown river. She turned in his embrace, to face him and looked at his eyes.

"Hobi I-"

And right at the moment, his phone rang. Inha looked down, signalling him to check. He let out a frustrated groan before letting her go and reaching for the goddamn phone.

Suga Hyungie calling...

He looked back at Inha, she was standing at the door watching the sky aflame with stars. He sighed before picking up the call and walking towards the swing they had in the backyard of the cottage-villa.

"Yeoboseyo Hyung," Hoseok raised a hand from his hip to rub his eyes, making Inha check the time.

11:10

"No hyung, I didn't sound irritated, I was just-.. Yes-"

"What? Right now? But-... No no thats fine we'll return right now... Its fine, you take care,"

"What's happening?" Inha asked, wrapping a shawl around her.

"Oh it's just- Suga hyung..." Hoseok replied, placing the phone back in the pocket and walking near to her. She hummed, eyeing his advances suspiciously from where she was, leaning against the wooden door frame. He took her, slowly pulling her towards himself. Inha walked towards him, as if caught in some kind of magnetic force. He placed a warm hand on the small of her back, urging her to come closer. Inha wondered what she was doing right now. And if she was drunk or maybe possessed. She stopped herself from giving him a smile and asked.