C H A P T E R 13

Ivy pov_

"Wait... what's the time!!? We're missing the movie!!" I said, finally sitting up. Hobi and Inha sat up too with a gasp leaving their mouths.

"Leave that dude... fun is much more important.. isn't it?" Jimin said. His arms flew across my shoulder and he pulled me. Making me lay on my back with my head resting upon his shoulder with his hands pressed against my shoulders.

"Anyone hungry enough to take a break?" I looked at Hobi who was sitting across from us with Inha by his side.

"Mee!!" I raised my hand and got up again.

"Let's go to the food court!" Jimin got up, pulling me by my hand. Hobi followed us and stood up, dusting his pants. My gaze looked at his hand which was spread out for Inha. "Thank you." She mumbled with those red cheeks making me laugh. I looked over my shoulder at them, ignoring the weird feeling I got.

"And this is the way..... you lose!!!" Jimin yelled while laughing hard. My grip loosened around the small arcade's controls, in the food court and I took a bite of his sandwich.

"That's mine?" Jimin asked and I nodded at him. My cheeks stuffed with the sandwich which probably made me look like a squirrel. My eyes went wide and I looked at him through them. He squinted his own eyes, shaking his head slowly. His expressions scream 'you-ain't-gon'-get-away-with-that-bish.'

"Will you scold me if I say it's yours?" I asked him, innocently. Using my puppy eyes to melt his heart. He leaned closer to me, breathing scarily slow.

"Come on dont you do that you brat." He rolled his eyes and ruffled my hair. I huffed at him for ruining the hair which took me hours to set today.

"I'm only two years younger than yo- Yah! that's mine you stup-"

"Are you saying something?" He punctuated with a raise of his eyebrows and I gulped after he tilted his head.

"Uh- N- no thanks a lot for this!" I said with a tight lipped smile and took a bite of it again. I glanced over at the quiet pair sitting in between the other filled tables. None of the both were speaking and instead were chewing onto their food silently. I sniggered when I noticed Inha's red cheeks and Hobi glancing at her occasionally, catching her eyes at times. And then, his cheeks glowed.

"C'mon Jimshit... let's go over to Hobi and Inha.." I said, getting out the arcade stool while grabbing my stuff from the holder.

"Really? This soon? I thought you took an oath to win against me!?" He said, disappointment growing in his voice. I already turned my back towards him and I could see that cute pout of his.

"You know me too well to ask me this Minnie. I never fulfil my promises." I said with an obvious shrug. Without waiting for him, I started talking my steps— which were more likely strides, and walked over the quiet beings there.

"Hey there... aliens!" I said with my palms out in the air.

"You are the only alien here, kiwi-eewi' Hobi smiled, his eyes twinkling as Inha choked on her last veg nugget.

"You forgot to count yourself Dobi!" I slapped his arm and plopped myself on him.

"I- I thought I was going to sit there." Jimin pointed to the seat beside Hobi's while I stuck my tongue out, Teasing him.

"Hush! I fucking hate you!" Jimin groaned out and sat beside Inha.

"Ohhhh I love you too my minnie-winnie" I dragged out and Inha bursted out laughing, her eyes watering.

"What's up with your crazy nicknames?" She asked, Panting. Inha then took a long swig of her cold drink before eating another fry.

"It's just to annoy each other. Even though we know that they like it, somewhere deeeeeeeeeep below their heart." Hobi said. His eyes sparkling the way I never saw them do. It looked very pretty altogether.

Maybe my eyes are shining too- Must be the lighting of the restaurant!

I shrugged the thought off and took a sip from Hobi's sprite.

"What do you mean by that bitch? I don't like it!" He looked at, his eyes wide.

"Bish you didn't do that!?! Hobi looked at the empty can of sprite in front of him. He turned the can upside down, which made a few last drops of the drink drip out of the container.

"IVY FUCKING MILES RUN AWAY BEFORE I CUT YOU UP IN PIECES!!!!" With that warning, I ran, straight outside of the restaurant, with people gawking at us as if we were some circus animals. Well, we did look like that. A girl running like a lighting bolt and a madman running behind her with a crushed can of sprite. With both r

What else could be this funny and entertaining? Not caring much about those gasps, yells and judging looks, we did a whole lap all around the huge mall.

"Yo-u d-didn't change a bit." Hobi panted out. We finally stopped at the same place from where the whole chaos began.

"In what aspects are you talking about?" I breathed out, catching my long lost breath.

"Everything... from stealing my sprite to running this fast!" He smiled and sat beside me, on the fluffy round cushion.

"Some things never change! Including your tom and jerry-ness!" Jimin came out of nowhere. Soon Inha appeared behind him.

"You stupids! What if you damaged something while running huh!?! You wanna go to jail again??" Jimin scolded us while I nudged Hobi. "Use your hyung card!" I whispered to him while Jimin was still lecturing us.

"I can still see you Ivy!" Jimin yelled. "Calm down Jimin-ah... and Ivy! He's correct at a point, we can't and shouldn't get into trouble with our professions.. I told you this for like a millionth time!" Ohh woah! Now starts Inha!

"Why don't you scold Hobi too!? Why only me!?" I whined.

"Yah you brat!! Who asked you to drink my sprite when you had your own coke!?" Hobi shot his narrowed glare.

"Umm... byee!" With that I tried escaping the scene but kind of got stuck when I felt my feet rise up in the air along with my arms, spread sideways.

They fucking lifted me up!

"Inha-ya! Click a picture!!!" Hobi yelled and she quickly got her phone out. The poor I was struggling to get down from these giants but I couldn't.

"Andddd 3!!" Inha said and the boys carefully put me down. Once I made sure that I was intact with gravity, my hands landed a slap on their arm.

"We have a similar photo from our highschool. It was when Ivy got into a fight with a random boy cuz he cursed Jimin something real bad. She managed to break his nose before we reached the abandoned backyard of school. So that pic was taken when we dragged her out like this!" Hobi explained the story to Inha, while she was doing something on my phone.

"This one!?" She asked, showing the screen to Hobi. Jimin peeped in and a chain of giggles were heard. It was the same pic that they were talking about. It showed me, my face scowling and my legs wiggling to be freed, and the two others with their lips greeted.

My skirt was dusty and my hair was messed up from the fight. My scratched and hurt knees were visible while Hobi and Jimin posed for the pic. My face still whiny not accepting the harsh words that boy said about my bestie. I giggled at the huge height difference between the boys and me.. which was still the same.

Maybe Jimin is right after all, there are things that never change.

•••

Lovely Co-author; ivyB4winter

Thank You for reading 'Soul Piece'
Pls vote and support!

~Inha Choi & Ivy Miles.