Epilogue 1

-Author's pov-

"Uhh, I don't know, Kookie. I guess this one tastes better. You know what, gimme a min." Jin says, and Jungkook nods, taking the spoon from Jin.

"I'll be right back!" he says, running inside. A few minutes later, Jungkook goes back to Jin who was now busy checking the decorations.

"Jin hyung, i didn't know which one you wanted, so here are both." and there stood Suga with a grumpy face and Jimin with his hands on his hip.

"Huh?" Jin looked confused.

"Lemme explain, I'm Min Yoongi, and he's Ji-min." a slow realisation hit Jin as his eyes widened. He laughed in his iconic windshield wiper laugh along with Jungkook.

"Honestly, that was a good one, Kookie. I'm proud that you are learning!" Suga tsked, making Jin shoot him a death glare. "At Least better than your curses!" Suga and Jimin leave, ignoring the older man.

Few hours later.

Jungkook slipped in between Jimin and the body length mirror, to set his hyung's bowtie. "I sometimes hate you, but you are too cute to hate you." Jimin mumbles, making Jungkook laugh.

The tears in the younger boy's eyes didn't go unnoticed. "Are you already crying? The wedding didn't even start!" Jimin laughed, throwing back his head. Jungkook reached for his hair, setting a few strands that were already perfect.

There were staff and supervisors for everything. From the makeup, to the decorations and music, but yet, Jimin's brothers were determined to make sure that everything was perfect.

"Nah, I'm crying cuz Mi noona is getting married."

"Oh you liked her, didn't you?" Jimin asked and Jungkook didn't answer that question. But his hyung knew him well.

"It was evident, Kookie. You are such a noona's boy." Jimin chuckled. "Why didn't you tell anyone?" he asked, and Jungkook shook his head.

"I saw the love you hold for her in your eyes. There was no point in even competing cuz I knew she would be happy with you. That's why I stood back and instead encouraged you to get her." Jimin pulled Jungkook in a hug, patting on his back. "Well, you better take care of my Mi noona, I still got more muscle power than you,"

"My baby brother is grown up, hm?" he said and Jungkook shook his head.

"Not a baby anymore," he said, making Jimin laugh. "Found my moon." he said and Jimin gasped.

"When? what? who? How?"

Jungkook giggled, "Not sure, but you know I have this feeling it's her. Met her in a café a few weeks back while we went shopping. She knows BTS, has an ARMY family, but isn't into us. Still supports." Jungkook said with a faint smile.

"Oh boy, look! You are smitten!" Jimin teased, elbowing him slightly.

"Shh, no one knows yet, I'm telling this to you first because you told me about Noona first.'' Jungkook reasons and Jimin chuckles nodding.

"Can never forget my hundred-fishing-thirty dollars."

"Ey! I still have that plushie safe, okay."

Jimin chuckled.

___

He stood there, nervous as heck. He could feel his heart beating so hard in his chest that he felt as if it would break his rib cage and come out any moment. He couldn't believe his eyes. He was getting married to his best friend of years. His crush. His support system. And his soulmate.