C H A P T E R 6

Jimin pov_

"Jimin, are you ready?" Hyung asked me, and I nodded. Giving myself a last look in the mirror, I get out of my room. I saw Hobi there, having his breakfast cooked by Jin and Suga hyung.

"Have this... it's really really tasty.." he said, giving me a bite of the dish. A satisfied hum left my mouth because it was actually really tasty.

"Eat your breakfast quickly and we will leave. Our number is 13 and 15 in the queue." He informed me. I nodded while munching on my breakfast. Tae suddenly got up with a piece of bread in his mouth. He bowed to me(..?) before running out quickly. I frowned and shook my head. Aliene.

"Heard Tae tried to steal your dumpling again?" Jin hyung asked, making me look up at him with wide eyes. That traitor, he's so dead!

Fast-forward to 30 minutes and we were in the car, buckling our seat belts. We ensured bang pd nim that we will be safe and we don't need drivers. Well he still informed the director that it's us, BTS members, giving the audition.

We sat here with our scripts in our hands. There are 2 scenes from which they will test our acting..

One scene was a detailed scene about happiness, here it is when Hobi's love was accepted and he shared it with me but it was the same girl that I've been in love with since teen years. The second was me being blind in rage because of my jealousy and hyung in tears for the hurtful things I'm saying. It doesn't really sound challenging.

Hyung poked me with his elbow making me look at him. We were sitting in the common area where every other person who came for auditions was sitting. Hyung pointed his eyes towards someone secretly... I knew what to do.

I lifted my head slowly and looked at those 2 girls who were looking at us... looks like they are Armys I thought to myself and threw them a smile making them both gasp. What if I wink now? I asked myself and then shook my head. They will pass out if you do that Park Jimin. I warned myself and sat there, thinking about how I would express these emotions. I was also occasionally discussing the scene with Hobi Hyung.

It isn't like I can't do it, I can... I did this many times! Everytime we shoot a mv, we act. Jimin-ahh you can do this! I motivate myself... I want to do this... for hyung.

My heartbeat started rising when number 12 was called. Hyung noticed and placed his hand on mine relaxing. Jimin... you nice! Keep going!

"Number 13?" The assistant called us and I looked up from my script. My gaze went to hyung who was smiling at those same girls who were now silently cheering for us. Their hands were formed into fists and as soon as I looked at them they mumbled 'fighting' to me. I said it back and walked behind hyung.

"Ok so start it when we say action, speak clearly. I know you guys know it, but it's my job as a director to inform you." Mr.Han said, chuckling, making us both laugh too... it surely did lighten me. I took a deep breath, reading the script one last time. Hyung looked at me and smiled.

"Lights... camera... and action!" The director said into the mic and me and hyung started with our dialogues..

- - - - - - - - – - - – - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - – - - - - - – - - - - – - - - - - - -

"Jinja?? Hyung really? You found your soulmate?" I said, looking at him with wide eyes. Hobi hyung nodded enthusiastically and smiled. His eyes shined brightly and that was the moment I forgot everything else.

"Ne! And you wouldn't believe who it is!"
"Who is it hyung?" I quickly went towards him and held his shoulders. He turned to look at me fully.

"It's Jaemi!" My eyes widened.

"Jaemi? Lee Jaemi??" Hyung nodded again. I quickly hugged him as both of our eyes moistened. For very different reasons. I felt tears filling up every corner of my eyes. So his soulmate is... Jaemi? The one I've been in love with since my teen years? He pulled out of the hug and I quickly wiped my eyes.

"I'm so happy for you hyung! Congratulations!" I said. Then suddenly, his face turned serious.

"But... I want your help Insu. I want to take her out on a date! I don't know what to wear!" he said, frowning. I gulped. I'm planning clothes for a date with Jaemi.... Never thought it would turn out this way....

"And cut!"

I jumped from the director's sudden call. And then smiled. Ah right, it was an act.

"That was amazing boys! You should go take a break while I audition the short listed females." the director said with a wide, relieved smile on his face.

Hobi hyung smiled at him and turned to me before whispering, "See told you! You're a natural Jiminie!"

I smiled and we both left the room talking about the next scene.

Meanwhile...

Author's pov_

"Inha, look. We have strong competition this time." Ivy whispered as the car stopped outside the venue. She nodded towards the line outside and Inha could see a few well known actresses there.

"I know... But we are besties.. think of anything and we can do it. Ivy calm down! We can do this!" Inha said and took Ivy's hand drawing circles trying to calm her best friend.

Ivy looked at their hands and then back at her best friend before smirking.

"Funny if you think I'm not calm, my dear. I know we can do this." she said, flipping her hair back in her usual sassy way.

Inha smiled and shook her head, looking out of the window as the car slowed down. They quickly made our way inside the building. The interior was pretty posh but not new to the young girls. They had been inside many times after all. It was the most popular audition centre in Seoul.

The pair entered waiting room 3 as it was mentioned in their schedule plan. They had both gone through the script about 10-12 times. Ivy was just scrolling through her phone as Inha read the script once again.

Inha took a deep breath as their number was called. They stood up and noticed a few contestants lip sync 'fighting'. They bowed with soft smiles and entered the room.

•••

Lovely Co-author; ivyB4winter

Thank you for reading 'Soul Piece'
Pls vote and support!

~Inha Choi & Ivy Miles.