C H A P T E R 14

Inha pov_

"Guys do we really have to part away!?!?" Jimin exclaimed with a pout making me giggle. "We had a lot of fun today!! How about we go back to the dorm and have drinks and have fun the whole night!?"

"No drinking Jimin... we are on a diet you remember?" Hobi asked with a smile, leaning onto the car on his side. The breeze made his hair move rhythmically and the moonlight reflected in his dark ebony eyes.

"Again a diet!?! I swear!!!!" Ivy groaned, making me chuckle.

"Are you always this quiet? I remember Tae always told us how you blabber and his calls with you go more than hours!!" Hobi said.

Heat rushed into my cheeks for various reasons. One of them was the cold and the other one was how handsome Ho—

Can you please stop drooling over your brother's teammate and bestie's bestie!

"This girl... and quiet!? Trust me, your ears will start bleeding because of how much she talks." Ivy said and managed to get a slap.

"Heyy everyone are getting side tracked... the main topic was of coming over...—"

"We would—" Ivy was cut off by the small hand of Jimin covering her mouth.

"I know you will say yes, but I want an answer from Inha.. soooo.. what do you say Inha? Wanna come over? Meet your brother too!" Jimin asked, all the curious eyes piercing through my body for a yes.

Well, there's nothing wrong... have more fun Inha... learn to open up!

"Hmm... ok!" I said and everyone jumped. Ivy and Jimin shared a hug and we sat in the same car, heading towards their shared dorm.

"We're back home!" Hobi announced as soon as we stepped inside the huge apartment. 5 cute dogs came running over, dashing into Jimin and Hobi's legs.

And one of them was Yeontan, Tae's pet. "Hey tann! Bam and rapmon!" I greeted the pups while the other two were in Jimin and Hobi's arms.

"You know them!?" Jimin asked, making me nod.

"Ivy always talks about them once she gets back after meeting you guys!" I answer back, patting Bam's head and then standing up on my feet.

Rapmon and Tannie followed me to the main hall, while Ivy led the way.

"Tannie—" Taehyung's words were stuck on his tongue as soon as he saw me walking in.

"Heyyy what a surprise!" Taehyung said while walking towards me with his arms wide.

I placed Bam back on his feet and spread my arms too, hugging my brother.

"Working out lately?" I asked him with my eyes closed, my head resting on his chest while listening to his calm heart beat. It felt home.

"Just a little boxing with Kookie," he chuckled. There were more footsteps and I broke the hug. I saw Jungkook and Namjoon walking in.

"Heyyy" Kookie said with his palm made into fists. He gave us girls a fist bump while Namjoon threw me a welcoming smile from afar.

"Suga and Jin hyung are out, buying groceries cuz Tae forgot to bring them." Namjoon said, side eyeing Taehyung. I chuckled and we sat across the table with little chit chat.

I looked over my shoulder to where Ivy and Hobi were standing. Ivy looked ill at ease as Jungkook hugged her saying how big of a fan he was of her. Hobi laughed silently beside her. I shook my head silently, as she stomped on his foot. He looked up in pain, very dramatically. I sighed at them and looked towards Namjoon again. He smiled.

"C'mon, in. Kookie is cooking," Tae said, his arm around Ivy's shoulders. He always liked her more than me- well at least that's what he says. Who knows though? I smirked at the thought and went in, entering the kitchen. Kookie walked in with us, and walked towards the stove. opening the lid of the hot pot, a big smile took a place on his lips and he smelled the fragrance. And for a minute, I freaked out.

"He's been taking classes from Jin hyung." Namjoon added while everyone laughed. The door beeped and everyone looked towards the hallway.

"Do we—" his words stopped in between. Why is everyone reacting this way today!?

"Inha!!!" He exclaimed and took huge strides towards me. Engulfing me into a small hug and he broke it soon. It's been months since I met him. "How's aunt?" He asked. I nodded at him, assuringly.

"She's good. She asked for you!" I told him and he smiled.

"Imma call her tomorrow!" He said and walked past me towards the kitchen. I followed him. "You are learning well Jungkook!" He pat kook on the back making the younger one blushed.

Looking at Jin oppa made the tides of memories hit my heart with a huge force. Those memories with him during childhood were special. And he didn't change a bit! That's the main point! It felt nostalgic.

"Yah why are you staring at me like that? Did you miss my handsome face that much?" Jin asked, his fingers ran across his chin and he closed his eyes, shooting his signature smile. I scoff.

"In your dreams!" I mocked him while sticking my tongue out. I could see Hobi and Jimin's eyes widened, making me embarrassed by my actions.

"We were with her the whole day and she didn't say much!!! How come you make her do this!?" Jimin whined as if he was a kid whose mother refused to buy a toy. He's so sweet I swear to god- I can't understand just why

"She's like that Minnie.. once she gets to know you well, she will act the same with you. Believe me, it took me 5 months and hundreds of cookies to make her my friend. She's a tough one to get." Jin punctuated the sentence with a wink and I rolled my eyes, walking out of the room where Namjoon and Ivy were sitting.

Jimin walked behind me, and sat beside ivy,his hand on her lap. He pulled out his phone, peering at it thoughtfully. Then he frowned. Ivy peeked at his device which he noticed instantly. He pushed his phone far from her but she managed to grab it. She looked at the screen, rolling her eyes.

"Why the fuck are you checking your bank balance!?" She asked, tapping on the screen a few times. The room went silent for a minute, making Ivy look at me. Then she noticed everyone looking at- not her, but Jin oppa.

She gulped thickly as he leaned closer to her. He lowered himself to her height and whispered something. She nodded aggressively, making us wonder what he said to her.

"You don't need to know!!!" Jimin whined as if nothing had happened just now, trying to take his phone back. The most amazing thing was, even though Ivy looked small compared to Jimin, he couldn't take the phone back. It made me smile proudly at her.

"Why are you buying 3 packs of hundred choco chip cookies!?!" Ivy asked after a few more quick tappings. She showed the payment interface of the grocery store. I tilted my head, frowning and Jimin looked at me through widened eyes.

Before anything else could happen, the phone flew into Hobi's hand and after a few clicks, a fush was heard. Everyone knew that he cleared the recently visited tabs. The phone finally came into the owner's hand. The atmosphere was thick and Hobi's jaw was clenched. It made a chill run down my spine even though the heaters were on.

"Let's set the table... dinner's ready."

•••

Lovely Co-author; ivyB4winter

Thank you for reading 'Soul Piece'
Pls vote and support!

~Inha Choi & Ivy Miles