Epilogue 2

-Author pov-

"All done," said the hairdresser, placing the last curl on Inha's shoulder. The younger girl smiled, looking at herself getting all dolled up for her soon to be husband.

"Hobi will lose his mind seeing you being this stunning." she said and Inha laughed. She stood up, looking at herself standing there in a white gown. She imagined this very often but she didn't believe herself that this day came up so soon.

"I thi-" the vibrations of her phone that sat on the dresser cut off Ivy who was walking in. "Speak of the devil." Inha mumbles, a faint smile on its way to her lips.

"A handsome devil." Ivy adds with a wink.

"How can I help you, Hobi-ssi?" Inha said, running a hand down her gown.

"The only help you can do for me is giving me a kiss right now. I'm nervous a-f."

"You picked that from me." Inha mused.

"I can pick you too, your words are nothing." Hobi replied, making Inha smile.

"Inha-ya I beg you, just meet me once." Hobi said and Inha could feel his pout though she couldn't see him.

"Hey, if my mother gets to know that I'm meeting you before the wedding in the gown she's gonna kill me." Inha whispers, not wanting her mom to drop from somewhere.

"Sneak out, do something i-d-c. Meet me behind the decorations cabin in 10 mins. That gown of yours needs some time to move with." with that Hobi cuts the phone and Inha sighs, smiling like an idiot.

"Mr. Romeo wants to meet you?" Ivy asked, munching on a chocolate bar. Inha nods, and sits down. "Mom's gonna kill me. I want you to distract her so that I'll quickly go." She stands up again, walking out.

Inha walks out, trying to find the staff so that she could ask where the decorations crew was. But to her rescue she saw Jimin walking towards her.

"Gotta smuggle you to hyung before someone sees you." he says, taking Inha's hand. "Can't believe the officiant himself is smuggling the bride." Inha shakes her head in disbelief.

"Best friend duties, ya know." Jimin shrugs, laughing. The girl laughed, and soon they were speed walking until they saw a wooden cabin. "Groom can't see the bride in the wedding gown, but can she see him in the wed-suit?" Jimin asked and Inha shrugs, "Yah! Just close your eyes and finish it, problem solved." Inha gently slapped his shoulder and he smiled back.

"And there is your bride, hyung." Jimin said, walking towards the woods. Hobi was about to step out of the side but Inha stopped him. "No, Hobi-ssi, wait where you are. Walk a little closer to the corner." she said and the crunches of the twigs beneath his shoes told her that he was obeying her orders.

Hobi saw a hand stuck out, the white lace covering it partially. Hobi held her hand, gently caressing her knuckles.

"Nervous?" she asked, chuckling a little. She could feel him, his hands caressing hers' just to feel her beside him. He has always done it. And Inha could feel it well. "No, but kind off... not scared of the wedding but... it's just that our lives are gonna change." he chuckled, still not believing.

"Hobi-ssi, close your eyes." Inha said and Hobi listened, his eyes were shut tight and he could feel Inha walking towards him.

She held both of his shaking hands in hers' and she pressed her forehead against his. "It's gonna be okay, okay? Whatever it is, we'll face it together." Inha said, calmly. Her voice was smooth and Hobi's breathing calmed down. "Yep." he said, feeling her lips slowly pressed on his forehead. Sensing it, his hands reached for her waist, knowing that she must be tip-toeing to reach him.