C H A P T E R 25

Author pov_

After lighting Minho Miles's insides and out on fire, Jung Hoseok calmly exited the room just as he saw a group of officials and doctors run past him, panicking. Their precious administrative director was hurt. Awfully hurt to be precise.

"Mr. Miles! Are you ok?" People ran in with stretchers inside Minho's cabin. "I- I will file a complaint against them as soon as possible sir! We have the footage as evidence!" Manger Ahn said, trying to help the beaten man. Minho sat, flinching at every moment, and addressed the manager, gritting his teeth.

"No... do not mention this anywhere... delete the footage and... I had a minor road accident. Mind that." Minho glared at the witnesses through his swollen eyes, warning them to zip up their mouths regarding this incident.

= = = = = = =

Jimin Pov_

Anger rushed into my veins as Minho's words made their way to our ears. What did he just call us? 'fuck buddies?' I look up from the device and see Tae's hands fisted and all his knuckles looked white. Meanwhile Hobi hyungs jaw was set and his eyes were ablaze with rage.

Everyone in the room exchanged fierce eye contacts while I couldn't just sit on the couch like this, while Ivy was there... with him. I stood up and started pacing around still giving an intent ear to the call. Hobi hyung, Tae and Inha had the most concerned looks, while we were waiting on our tracks, ready to run out and get Ivy as far from him as possible.

The others too looked angry and equally concerned but not exactly scared. They had no idea what kind of past Ivy had gone through. They didn't know what Minho was capable of doing. We knew, and hence we were sitting at the edge of our chairs. Waiting for a signal so that we could go to her.

But the main question is... where is she?

Soon we heard the words buzzing from her side, a loud crash and the call was cut. A fearful lump was forming in my throat while I looked at Hobi Hyung and Tae. We ran out of the room shortly followed by Yoongi hyung and Jin hyung. We didn't need a signal anymore, all we knew was that we had to get to Ivy. As soon as we could.

"Taehyung, Jimin, I'll go check out the cafeteria, you, check out the lobby and parking, " he pointed at me. "Tae, check up the rooftop and then his cabin." Hyung instructed us. I nodded.

I ran towards the elevator, hurriedly pressing the buttons, as if it would speed up. Groaning in hurry, I looked at the staircase, running and skipping a harmful number of steps just to reach the lobby quicker.

I dashed into the lobby, skidding on the posh floors. A group of young looking doctors stared at me for a solid minute before continuing their job. I went out in the parking lot and looked everywhere. And yet, nothing. I grabbed my head not knowing what to do. I was having a full blown panic attack and also very scared. The situation was scary, but I felt sure that it wasn't my emotion. And it didn't matter right now. I just had to get in and wait for the other hyungs. I went back to the hospital and the lifts were busy. So I slowly trudge the stairs leading up to Jungkook's room. The darkness in my head was worsening as every minute passed.

I was standing in a deserted corridor, when I felt the need to let go for once. I sank down with my head clutched in my hands. It felt as if everything was slowly getting blurred. I looked up feeling strange. Fear, panic, nervousness, anger... They were all tangled together inside me, making me feel the need to take some time for myself. And so, I took a seat on one of the benches beside me. As I sat there with my head hanging low, too overwhelmed to cry, a pair of shoes fell in my peripheral vision. And wow, they belonged to a girl, a woman to be precise. I slowly raised my head to come face to face with a takeaway cup of coffee.