C H A P T E R 20

Jimin Pov_

"And that's when he called me. I was really fucked up so I couldnt answer him properly. That's how we fought." she said with a pout. My hand reached her hand and I rubbed her palm with my hand in circles, trying to sooth her.

"And the worst thing is no one tried understanding my pain. And Hoseok..." My heart clenched. The tug in my heart had various reasons... both me and my soulmate are in pain and this was much more heavier to bear. I felt faint, for the first time ever, I wanted to feel anger towards my sun. It was not a time where I should be carrying her emotions.

"I'm here!! I'm always here for you Ivy." with that I engulfed her into a hug. She sobbed on my shoulder and I could feel the fabric of my shirt drenched with her tears.

"And then, he gave my number to that motherfu-... Anyway, he's been calling me for a week, messaging me every night, and calling me babes and all. He's so goddamn irritating I have to work hard not to throw away my phone. Really, Minnie, it's getting so much- I- I don't know how to deal with it. I-..."

I fought back my own tears and pulled out from the hug.

"Never ever think that you are alone. You have me, hyungs and Inha... Although at this moment they aren't but trust me, each one of us is ready to do anything for you Ivy." her eyes softened and she hugged me again. Her face nuzzled in the crook of my neck and her breaths tingled the skin on my neck. My hand caressed her hair and after some time, she pulled out of the hug. The soft smile replaced her face.

"But seriously! How the heck can they do this!? I- I just want to-"

"Oh on, don't!" Ivy said, her eyes wide.

"Don't what?" I tilt my head innocently.

"Don't kill him"

"Bitch ain't sweating. I was thinking of ways to kill them"

"And?"

"And I came up with 403 ways" I winked at her proudly.

She rolled her eyes, making me feel a bit light. The feelings from my Sun were still there, taunting me of my inabilities. Meanwhile I felt a bit joyous seeing my normal Ivy back.

"That's never happening Minnie," she said, laughing. After which, she swore as she looked at her maskara from her phone's selfie cam.

"You know I don't believe in never, there's always a w-"

"I don't believe in always." She countered

"Well, opposites attract."

"Never" she replied with an egoistic look on her face, raising her chin and all. It looked more adorable than snobby.

"Always," I finish, smirking. She groaned then, and looked around with a pout.

"How long are we drinking soda?" she asked before proceeding to hail a bartender. He winked at her playfully and asked how he could help them. I narrowed my eyes at his actions. We used to come to this club-cum-arcade when we were in the hostel. So the manager and the owner were good friends of Hobi hyung and mine. Besides, it was a few miles out of the main city in a small neat town. So not many people knew us. And even if they did, they would just ignore us, letting us have a peaceful time.

I watched with affection as Ivy fist bumped with a female bartender, who was a friend. The young girl approached me, making me smile.

"Hey Jimin! It's been long since you visited!" she said, giving me a hug which I returned rather awkwardly. Ivy put a hand on her mouth, trying to control her laughter. I deadpanned towards her which made her purse her lips into a thin line... The girl finally let go of me, and I smiled at her.