C H A P T E R 4

Jimin pov_

I dashed into Ivy and Inha's apartment as soon as I got out of the elevator. The door was open while Inha was standing at the doorstep. My heart was still clenching like it did when I got ready. When I was driving and also with each muscle I moved and each step I took. Inha looked at me, her eyes widening a bit. I didn't understand if it was because of my soulmate or because the only person I loved was suffering.

"She's in, having breakfast" she mumbled with a slight bow.

"Ok, don't worry I'll take care of her." I assured Inha while trying to control my breath. Inha was still unsure if she should go to her shooting or stay with her bestie. And I could practically see it on her face. She's easy to read.

"Thanks a lot Jimin-shi! I- I will come as soon as possible!" That's all she said before running away. She was late...

I walked in and heard a sniffle. The breakfast plate was set aside on the side table near the couch and Ivy hugged her knees sitting on the couch. My heart clenched more at this sight.

"Ivy-ahh..." I called her out, making her shoot her head towards my direction. "Jimin? How come you are here?" She questioned and I cared less to answer that.

Instead, I ran over to her where she was sitting and hugged her first. I could feel my heart lighting. I felt relieved, thinking I'm here for Ivy.... My precious Ivy. I'm never going to let her get hurt. Just to interrupt the cosy silence we maintained during hugging, the spam of notifications kept on ringing.

It was Ivy's phone. Anger rushed in every part of my body and I felt... disgusted... I snatched her phone which was laying beside her on the couch. My jaw locked when I looked at those messages.

[unknown- Miyi don't be stupid. Come back to us.]
[unknown- You know you need us]

[unknown- you're brother misses you Miyi]
[unknown- how long are you going to keep up with that fame?]

[unknown- it will come down on you]

[unknown- but look, we are giving you a chance to come back]

"Why haven't you blocked them yet?" I asked Ivy. My gaze is still on her phone, reading those taunts and threats by her parents.

"They keep on bugging me from different numbers... if I would have known that this is their new number, why the hell would I pick the call?" She said, in a plain voice... there was no life in her words. I kept my eyes focused on the screen even as it switched off. Then I felt her taking the phone out of my hand, very gently.

"Jimin... Just forget it okay? I'm fine now..."

I again felt my chest tighten but I ignored it. Ivy is much more important than her right now.

At this point, I don't know if I'm the one who's soothing her or is she soothing me? I pulled her towards my body and we cuddled on the couch. I grabbed the remote of the flat inch tv screen and turned it on. Ivy wiggled in my arms wanting to get out of my arms... but I didn't let her do so.. She tried to say something which came out muffled due to our closed proximity. I chuckled and pulled myself back, just a bit.

"Tell me... what do you wanna watch?" I questioned the wiggling Ivy and all she did was struggle in my arms.

"What do you fucking eat??!" She yelled before giving up on her struggles.

"Haha thanks to my comeback... i had to do more than my regular routine of diet and exercise.." I proudly said. My heart felt lighter and happier...

'You've been dieting again?! Jimin I told yo-"