𝐈. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫

"Jacaerys let Luke pick the egg" Alyssa tells her mother "May I know his name"

"Joffrey" Rhaenyra sighs.

"Joffrey what a unique name for a Velaryon" Alyssa says like Alicent did hours before "Where is my brother now"

"I think he is sleeping, one of the ladys took him"

"Mother are you well"

"I'm fine my sweet girl. You must not worry for me" Rhaenyra assures her only daughter.

"I'm sorry you just had a child"

"Don't apologise Ethier Alyssa, anyways you have your archery to do so go. Before Ser Harwin has your head"

"Are you sure?" Alyssa asks her mother as she heads for the doors.

"I said go Alyssa"

"Alyssa nods her head then walks of"

************************************

"Princess we have spoke about this, keep your eyes on the target board and not other things around you" Harwin yells "Now let the arrow go"

Alyssa does as Harwin instructed keeping her eyes on the target board as she slowly releases the arrow. The arrow hits right in the middle of the board. Alyssa smiles as she drops the bow to the ground.

"Look I told you I could do it"

"When did I ever say You couldn't" Harwin smiles at his daughter "You've done well Princess"

"Ser Criston thinks a girl shouldn't fight" Alyssa admits.

"And are you just a girl"

"No, I'm a dragonrider and my mother heir" 

Harwin shakes his head as he looks at his daughter "Off you go Alyssa"

Alyssa smiles at her father before walking off.

************************************

"Rhaenyra writes" Laena muttered as she took a seat beside her husband.

"Mhm"

"She had another son"

"And does she write how the boy looks like the commander of the city watch?" Daemon asks as Laena shakes her head.

"The rumours of my nephews and niece are not true Daemon" Laena snaps knowing full well what she said was a lie. But she wouldn't let anyone say anything about those who were family.

"And yet the boys don't hold The Targaryen features"

"Alyssa does. Alyssa proves that none of Rhaenyra's children are Bastards. But my brothers" Laena states as she gets up "I want to return home Daemon. I want to be at my brothers side"