𝐗𝐱𝐢. 𝐀𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐬𝐚 𝐕𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧

𝐀𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐬𝐚 𝐕𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧

𝐀𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐬𝐚 𝐕𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧

"Jacaerys no one must know Alyssa was the one who burnt kings landing" Rhaenyra tells her son. It was early the next morning and Rhaenyra was unsteelted as was Alyssa. Rhaenyra had kept her daughter hidden away since she returned. The news of Alyssa being alive was going to reach Daemon at some point and Rhaenyra was dreading it.

But that's not what she was thinking about now. She was thinking of ways to get the iron throne without any more bloodshed. Yes Alyssa was alive but at what costs. Luke was gone, some of king's landings was in ruins. Alyssa was harmed.

"Mother shouldn't you worry more about Daemon then Alyssa" Jace snaps "You've kept her hidden in her chambers. But Uncle said he a son for a son. Did he not"

"Leave Daemon to me, Jacaerys."

"You need to tell Him shes alive Mother"

"And I will, but right now she needs rest and kept away. Inc-"

Jace snaps his sister off "Incase she seeks out revenge. She was almost killed. Luke is was murdered"

"And I mourn Jacaerys. But we must take back what is ours without anymore bloodshed"

"And what do you think your husband is doing right now"

************************************

Alyssa was annoyed, she had been kept in her chambers the moment she had returned to dragonstone. She wanted to see her son, She wanted to make sure Baelon was well. Then she wanted to take king's landing and seek out those who betrayed her mother.

She slept for a few hours but as soon as she woke, she was wide awake. She was ready for the war that was coming.

She did what she had to, Alyssa didn't regret burning kingslanding down. Someone had to give the greens a warning. They took Lucerys from her and almost killed her. Alyssa couldn't imagine ever leaving Baelon like that.

She wanted to see her son and that's what she was going to do. Then she was going to find her mother and take the throne. She didn't want to or have to stay caged up in her chambers. She was Alyssa Velaryon princess of Dragonstone and her mother's heir. Nothing would stop her from what she wanted to do.

************************************

She walked out her chambers and looked around to see the hallway mostly empty. There were a few ladies walking along the hall then there was her brother.

"Alyssa what are you doing?" Jace snaps as he sees Alyssa roll her eyes.

"I'm going on a walk" Alyssa lied as she began walking. It didn't take long for Jacaerys to catch up to Alyssa "Jace"

Alyssa stopped walking and met her brother.

She

"You should be resting"