𝐱𝐱. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐝 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐝 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐝 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬

"We believe her to be dead" Daemon seethed as he watched Rhaenyra turn to look at him.

"They have taken too much from me" Rhaenyra whispers.

"I swear I will avenge them Rhaenyra"

"And what do you suggest we do, they have already taken too much from me. I won't allow any more lives to be lost"

"You think your the only one who's had to much taken from them"

"I never said that"

"Baelon has lost his mother, I've lost Alyssa"

"You never loved her Daemon. You treated her like a whore."

"Think what you want Rhaenyra" Daemon spat "But you are my wife and as of now The greens have to pay"

************************************

"Celebrations were in order either way, He's taken out the boy who took his eye and Our dear half sister's heir is no were to be seen" Aegon smiled.

"Alyssa is alive that I know" Aemond admitted "Vhagar only flew into her dragon once."

"Still celebrations are in order aren't they. Shes gone perhaps she fled"

"Are you both fools, There going to come for revenge. For your blood" Alicent spoke up "And if Rhaenyras daughter is dead Baelon is her heir"

"He's a boy of four." Aegon rolled his eyes "Mother we are already winning. A feast will be held in Aemonds order"

"Aemond tell me you did not mean any of this to happen"

"I meant everything" Aemond lies as he looks at his brother "And we should celebrate the only things standing in Aegon's way to keeping the throne is Rhaenyra and her grandson"

************************************

Those with Targaryen blood flowing through their veins were now split in two, Lucerys Velaryon was dead and Rhaenyra believed her daughter and heir to be dead as well. Even though Alyssa Velaryon was very much alive and out for blood.

Alyssa had watched her brothers dragon fall and knew immediately what had happened. Lucerys and Arrax was gone. Aemond had taken he brothers life.

Alyssa only wanted to keep her brothers safe. But now it was to late Lucerys was dead. First blood had been split. Her mother refused to do anything. So Alyssa was taking it in her own hands now. The greens needed a warning and pay back for what they had taken from her.

Alyssa was hurt and in pain from Vhagar flying into her and Ophi. But the only thing that mattered now. Was warning the greens. And make sure they got the warning.

************************************

A pale blue dragon was seen by many of townsfolk in kingslanding circling around the city.