𝐱𝐢𝐢. 𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧

𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧

𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧

"Father even with what's happened he still supports Rhaenyra" Alicent snaps "And her daughter"

"And now her daughter is to have a bastard Alicent." Otto states as she rolls her eyes.

"Rhaenyra acted quickly, you and I both know that. If anyone says anything off Alyssa and the child she is carrying. He'd have there tongue Or worse"

"And do you think any of them will be returning here? Alyssa will be forced to wed soon. To restore her claim"

"What are you not hearing father, Viserys has went out his way to support Alyssa. Just as he has done with Rhaenyra so many times"

"They will make another mistake Alicent, no one will allow a true bastard to sit the throne"

"And yet if Rhaenyra pleases she could name her unborn grandchild to the line. Bastard or not."

"Rhaenyra won't be doing anything Alicent. She has just given birth once more and has to deal with Alyssa"

"It's been three months. Alyssa is just like her mother. The two can do whatever they please and Viserys will support them"

************************************

"Rhaenyra have you seen Alyssa" Rhaena asks as Rhaenyra nods her head.

"She went on a fly Rhaena." Rhaenyra tells her "Im sure she will be back shortly"

"Is it even safe to go flying in her condition" Rhaena asks "You didn't ride Syrax when you were with Aegon or Viserys"

Rhaenyra sighs knowing Rhaena was right "No one will come between that girl and her dragon Rhaena. One day you will understand a bond between dragon and rider"

Rhaena goes to ask another question but Rhaenyra cuts ehr of.

"Look at that Rhaena your cousin is back"

"Mother, Rhaena" Alyssa greeted the two.

"Rhaena wanted you." Rhaenyra spoke up.

"Come cousin we can go get some lemon cake from the kitchen" Rhaena giggles as Alyssa follows the younger girl. Rhaenyra watches the two leave, remembering the time her and Laena raided the kitchen on driftmark.

************************************

"Helaena how are the twins" Alicent asks her daughter as Helaena looks up at her mother and doesn't reply "Is everything fine"

"Everything is fine" Helaena states as her mother takes a seat beside her "Should you not be tending to father"

"Your father is still fine to attend some meetings. He's in one the now, your grandfathers at his side"

Helaena nods her head as she goes back to her weaving.

"You know your niece is with child don't you"

"I do, but I don't see any reason why that matters. She's on dragonstone. We won't be seeing each other for a long time" Helaena mutters "And you should not care either Mother"