𝐈𝐈𝐈. 𝐌𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐲

𝐌𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐲

𝐌𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐲

"You swore oaths to protect and defend my blood" Viserys yells "And especially the blood of my heirs"

"I'm very sorry, your grace" Ser Harrold admits.

"The kingsguard has never had to defend princes from princes or Girls from boys" Criston spoke up.

"That is no answer"

"It will heal, will it not Maester" Alicent questions

"The flesh will heal, The eye is lost your grace"

"He deserves it," Alyssa mutters.

************************************

After a few minutes of arguing Alyssa turns to see her mother come in and from behind her mother she sees her uncle sneak in and go to the side.

"My god alyssa, Jace Luke what happened" Rhaenyra asks panicked as she looks at her three children then turns to the greens "Who did this"

"They attacked me" Aemond yells.

"He attacked Baela and broke lukes nose," Jace snaps.

"He stole my mothers dragon and tried to smash a rock over Alyssa" Baela huffs.

"Enough everyone" Viserys yells.

"It should be my son telling the tale" Alicent spoke up.

"Aemond... I will have the truth of what happened. Now" Viserys told the boy.

"What else is there to hear? Your son has been maimed. Her son is responsible"

"It was a regrettable accident"

"Accident? The Prince Lucerys brought a blade to the ambush. He meant to kill my son." Alicent snaps.

"It was my children who were attacked and forced to defend themselves. Vile insults were levied against them"

"What insults?" Viserys head snaps around to his daughter.

"The legitimacy of my children's birth was put loudly to question"

"What?"

"He called us all bastards," Alyssa spoke up, really just wanting to whine the green Queen up.

"My daughter is in line to inherit the Iron Throne, Your Grace. This is the highest of treasons. Prince Aemond must be sharply questioned so we might learn where he heard such slanders"

"Over an insult? My son has lost an eye"

"You tell me, boy. Where did you hear this lie?" Viserys turns to Aemond.

"The insult was training yard bluster. The lot of boys. It was nothing." Alicent mutters.

"Aemond... I asked you a question."

"Where is Ser Laenor, I wonder? The boys' father?" Alicent changes the subject "Perhaps he might have something to say in the matter."

"Yes. Where is Ser Laenor?"

"I do not know, Your Grace. I... could not find sleep. I went out to walk." Rhaenyra lies and Alyssa knows her mother is as she looks over at her uncle Daemon.

"Entertaining his young squires, I would venture"

"Watch what you say of my father" Alyssa snaps.

"Alyssa dont" Rhaenyra mutters to her.

"Aemond... look at me, Your king demands an answer. Who spoke these lies to you?"

"It was Aegon"

"Me?" Aegon spoke up confused on what was going on.

"And you, boy? Where did you hear such calumnies? Aegon! Tell me the truth of it"

"We know, Father. Everyone knows. Just look at Jacaerys and Lucerys"

"This interminable infighting must cease! All of you! We are family! Now make your apologies and show good will to one another. Your father, your grandsire, your king demands it!" Viserys demands

"Aemond has been damaged, permanently, my king." Alicent muttered "Good will cannot make him whole"

"I know Alicent. But even I cannot restore the boy's eye" Viserys sighs.

"No, because its been taken"

"What would you have me do?" He questions his wife.

"There is a debt to be paid, I shall have her sons eye in return"

Everyone gasped as Rhaenyra went in front of her two sons to protect them. Alyssa rolled her eyes as her uncle watched.

"My dear wife"

"He is your son, Viserys. Your blood"

"Do not.. Allow your temper to guide your judgement"

"If the king will not seek justice, the Queen will" Alicent states "Ser Criston bring me Lucerys Velaryons eye"

"Alicent" He warns her.

"He can choose which eye he to keep, a privilege he did not grant my son"

"You will do no such thing, stay your hand" Ser Harrold yelled.

"No you are sworn to me!"

"As your protector my Queen" Criston reminds her.

"Alicent this matter is finished do you understand" Viserys then looked around the room "And let it be known, anyone whose tongue dares to question the birth of princess Rhaenyras children shall have it removed"

"Thank you father"

"Hey At Least we know now that Vhagar took pity on him" Alyssa spoke up on purpose "A dragon for an eye seems fair does it not"

Alicent looks at Alyssa and snaps "This matter is not done, I shall spare Lucerys if you bring me the eye of Alyssa Velaryon"

"Alicent enough" Viserys yells once more as he begins to walk away Alicent grabs his dagger and aims for Alyssa.

Rhaenyra moves in front of Alicent as she grabs hold of her hand. Alyssa lets out a shaky breath as she goes over to Jace and Luke.

As soon as Daemon saw the dagger be pulled he reacted. He wouldn't allow the girl to be hurt. Daemon pushed past Criton and managed to find Alyssa who was in front of her brothers.

"Skoros sia ao otāpagon" (What were you thinking) Daemon muttered to the girl as all she could do was grin when she watched her mother push Alicent off her. But the grin vanished when she saw Alicent drop the dagger to the ground. Alyssa shoves past Daemon as she looks at her mothers arm then to Alicent.

"What have you done?" Alyssa snapped at the older woman.

"I didn't mean it," Alicent admits.

"You didn't" Alyssa hisses "Even though you were aiming for me or Lucerys."

"Granddaughter" Viserys tries to stop her as Alyssa looks down at the dagger. She had lost her father and now this woman, her mothers so-called childhood friend, has just harmed her. She wasn't thinking right when she grabbed the Dagger from the ground and looked up At Alicent.

"Anyone takes a fucking step near her and Ill kill them" Daemon warns as he looks at Criston.

"Alyssa drops it" She hears her mother's voice as she turns to her and immediately drops the dagger. Alyssa joins her mother as Rhaenyra wraps the arm which isn't bleeding around her daughter for a small hug.

"This proceeding is at an end" Viserys declared.